"Hyung" -Soogyu

This includes: Angst and some Fluff
Beomgyu has always wanted to be considered a member of TXT's hyung line. Nearly everyone in the group is okay with that, except for Soobin.
One day, he and Soobin have a pretty bad fight, right in the middle of shooting ToDo.

Important Note: this is completely fanmade and these are not the events of ToDo episode 65
-

"Are you guys ready?" their director called.

"Yes!!" all five members yelled.

"Okay, we're shooting in three... two... one!"

And the cameras were off.

Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai all walked into the set, cheering and clapping.

It was ToDo's second anniversary, and as y'all may know, this is one of TXT's favorite things to do (no pun intended) in their lives as idols.

They all lined up, and shouted the usual intro.

"TO DOOOOOOOO!!!"

Fast forward to when the tasks were being announced by the staff (A/N: because I wanna speed this story up cuz I'm scared).

"So we have to decide teams by blowing tissues?" Taehyun asked.

"Aish, we're all bad at this though!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

Hueningkai just laughed.

"Can't we do this simpler?" Beomgyu asked, acting cute in an attempt to swoon the staff to change their minds.

Too bad.

The staff were iron strict on this.

"Oh come on."

The wheels in Soobin's head were turning. He was thinking over what Beomgyu said, and came to the conclusion that he was right.

It was much simpler.

"What if we split it into Hyungs and Maknaes?" Soobin suggested.

Yeonjun and Taehyun had the exact reaction: eyes wide, lips clamped, the exact same thought in their mind: 'oh boy'.

Hueningkai's toes were squirming in his shoes, not knowing what to expect in the next seconds.

This is gonna go really bad, all three thought.

Something that the members, and even the fandom, often debate about, is whether Beomgyu is part of the Hyung line or the Maknae line. Most of the time, they keep putting Beomgyu with the Maknaes.

Which was a bit absurd, so to say. After all, Beomgyu was a year older than both Taehyun and Hueningkai, who were born in the same year.

It made no sense.

Which is EXACTLY why the mention of this can piss Beomgyu off, quite a lot.

Usually, whenever they debate this in front of the cameras, Beomgyu plays it cool and just rolls his eyes.

This time, however, Beomgyu was pretty fed up with it.

And maybe it was because he wasn't having a great day, because just two milliseconds after Yeonjun, Taehyun and Hueningkai had the exact same thoughts, the teddy bear became a grizzly.

"So you have to play it this way?" Beomgyu said coldly.

Soobin was taken aback by the sudden change of attitude in Beomgyu. And if he was taken aback, the staff was even more shocked.

"Beomgyu—" Yeonjun began, sensing a fight would break out.

"You really can't let me breathe, right?!" Beomgyu started raising his voice.