"The Little Merman" -Taegyu

This includes: Angst and some Fluff
Disney presents 'The Little Mermaid', but rewritten and twisted and slightly edited in favor of this crazy author.
And make it TXT.

Note: I'm skipping most of the songs cuz they take too much space
-

Deep down in the oceans lived the kingdom of mermaids. Ruled by a noble, protective king, with seven sons, they lived in peace and with little to no conflict with humans.

Today a concert was being held at the golden palace made of coral reefs. Many bustling merpeople swam towards there, and settled into the great halls, where an orchestra consisting of fish, octopuses and clams were waiting for their orchestra leader.

Soon, the King of the oceans arrived, along with his noble crab, Aengdu, who happens to also lead the concert.

"Let the concert begin!" the King announced.

The crab crawled towards his music sheet stand and tapped it daintily with his leading stick.

A joyous melody started playing from the underwater orchestra, and then six very handsome princes appeared, singing a song.

"Oh we are the sons of Triton, great father who loves us and named us well, Taquato, Taniro, Tristo, Tino, Tadellos, Tallano~"

The brothers swam around, fishes acting along and adding to their sets. They surrounded a huge clamshell.

"And then there is the youngest in his musical debut, our seventh little brother we're presenting him to you, to sing a song Aengdu wrote, his voice is like a bell, he's our brother Tae—"

The clamshell opened, and it was empty. The brothers gasped, as well as the entire audience that was assembled.

The King sat up from his throne in a flash.

"TAEHYUN?!?!?!!"

A young merman with red hair, wide sparkly blue-gray eyes, and a green fishtail was swimming happily around a shipwreck. He had a satchel with him, and was observing the structure below him.

"Taehyun? Taehyun!"

The red haired merman turned around to see his chubby yellow and blue striped fish friend, Hobak, speeding at him, out of breath.

"Shouldn't we be back at the palace? I don't really like this place," he panted.

Taehyun chuckled.

"Come on Hobak, don't be such a guppy," he said, and slipped through the round window into the shipwreck.

Hobak, who had given up, just followed the curious merman inside. Taehyun glanced around, looking for something. He swam up through the broken floorboards and into the second level of the ship, hoping to find it.

Taehyun gasped in delight when he finally saw it.

"Hobak, look at that!"

"What?"

Taehyun swam towards a silver object that had three pointed teeth, and a smooth handle.

"Isn't this absolutely beautiful?!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah... what is it?" Hobak asked, showing no interest.

"Hmm... let's go ask Scuttle, shall we?"

"Okay..."

At this point, also Hobak forgot about the concert, and he just followed Taehyun out of the shipwreck.

Taehyun swam up towards the surface, breaking his head free out of the water, breathing the air.