REQUESTS OPEN

Hi.
Sooo..... I'm officially out of oneshots 😃
The time has come where I have used up all the oneshots stored in my files, and I have like... none left to post. I do have *checks Google docs* seven ideas for future oneshots, but I wanna give y'all more, and also the chance to ask for what you want :)

Therefore, requests are officially open!!!

I would prefer if you comment them here instead of DMing me, as I'm very awkward and slow at responding to text messages, and that way, I know where to find my requests more easily. I will accept up to 20 for now, and once the time comes, I will open them again and allow you to comment more ideas :)

———+x+———

❗️The format for requesting goes like this❗️

1. What TXT ship you want me to do (can be either bxb, platonic, poly, or OT5)?

2. What genre (angst, fluff, drama, fantasy)?

3. What should the plot be?
Optional: Any specific songs you want me to use?

In case you have more questions, refer to the introduction for more :)

❗️RULES TO ABIDE WITH❗️

1. I will NOT write smut: I do not feel comfortable writing explicit scenes and publishing them onto official sites. I'm okay with writing intimate scenes such as touching or making out, but that's it. Please respect my discomfort with it and don't try to convince me to write it.

2. This is a TXT oneshot book: I can and am willing to include other Kpop groups or idols in my oneshots, but do not ask me to write romantic oneshots between them and TXT. You will have to find another author for that.

3. Be patient with me: The school year is coming to an end for me, but that doesn't mean I will have time every day to write. As I write long oneshots it will take me a few days or even weeks to complete one story, and my fingers WILL hurt for some time too. I will eventually get to your request, but please refrain from pressuring me to hurry up.

I sounded so harsh in my last statement lmao 🥲 hopefully I didn't scare many of you away, and please do request!
This has been your author so far 💕

- LK 🫶✨