"Take Care of Him" -Taejun

This includes: Fluff and Angst
Yeonjun is a medical student doing a special internship for college students at the local hospital.
And he grows close to a patient who may not have much of a chance to live.

A/N: I know little to nothing about hospitals, so sorry if some things are messy. I tried to do some research tho.
-

The door suddenly slammed open, the first aid team rushing inside with a patient on a stretcher.

"Put her into surgery right away; she is losing so much blood," one of the rescue team workers ordered.

Doctor Lee stood up, and got his surgical team ready.

"All of you med students, go begin your rounds now. Report back here in an hour, is that understood?"

The college students nodded, and Doctor Lee rushed off to help prepare for the surgery.

Yeonjun grabbed a clipboard and wore his medical coat before he exited the room he was previously in, and checked the list.

"Aspirin dose delivery to room 205; should be easy."

He took a supply of the said dose, went to the elevator, selected the second floor, and arrived up there in no time. He walked down the hall, scanning for Room 205.

Finally, he found it, and opened the door.

Yeonjun found himself in a single room, with the typical hospital devices. He did notice however that there were a lot of heart monitors and also oxygen tanks nearby, and they were all connected to the patient in the bed.

Two professional doctors were helping to switch the IV drips, while also making sure to not harm the patient.

"How are you feeling today buddy?" one of the doctors asked.

"Same as usual, but I feel alright," the patient replied.

From the voice, Yeonjun could hear it was a boy.

But he sounded extremely young too.

"Good to know; we're gonna run a couple more tests later this afternoon. Make sure to get some rest, okay?"

"Okay Doctor Park!"

The said doctor looked back to see Yeonjun standing there awkwardly with the aspirin dose.

"Are these for him?" he asked.

"Oh; yes they are!"

Yeonjun handed the dose bottle to Doctor Park, who accepted it and opened the pill bottle.

"Okay, can you take the oxygen mask off quickly so you can take the pills?" he asked the boy.

"Of course I can."

The second doctor (who Yeonjun read as Doctor Hwang based on his name tag) helped remove the oxygen mask, and Yeonjun finally got a glimpse of the boy.

He was so... cute.

He had big, wide, sparkly doe eyes, a small head, brown hair, and looked no older than possibly 16.

The boy didn't even seem bothered when he took the pills, and had to wear the heavy oxygen mask again.

"Attaboy! If anything, you can call the nurse, okay?" Doctor Park said.

"Okay!"

The two doctors left, but Yeonjun was still standing there, watching the boy as he took his iPad and started watching something.

Yeonjun recognized the song right away: SHINee's Replay.

The boy looked up when he saw the medical student still standing there, doing absolutely nothing.