"Get You Alone" -Taegyu

This includes: mostly fluff and a lotta chaos
Taehyun is single and lonely.
He's introduced to someone per Discord, and invited for a date.
But wait: Taehyun knows nothing about flirting or going on dates.
Will Baekhyun's Get You Alone show help? And who would have thought his 'someone' would watch the show too to swoon him?
-

Taehyun sighed for the umpteenth time, seeing another Kdrama couple kiss each other.

Soobin and Hueningkai were cheering, happy that the couple kissed after so many episodes of pining.

Yeah, lucky them that they have each other.

"Oh come on, stop that!" he complained.

"Why? It was cute!" Soobin, his blue haired friend, protested.

"It was gross!"

"Come on Tyun, you're just jealous that you don't have anyone who can swoon you like Soobin does to me!" Hueningkai laughed.

"Just rub it in further."

"Have you ever tried dating apps?" Soobin asked.

Taehyun shook his head.

"No. I don't trust that kind of bullshit. If I date someone, I wanna know them, and I wanna love them. I don't wanna just be a one night stand or something; what was the point then?"

"True. But if you don't wanna try that, then don't complain to us," Hueningkai curtly responded, throwing some popcorn into his mouth.

Taehyun huffed and continued sipping on his grape juice.

Kang Taehyun. Already 21 years old, and has never had a first kiss or even a first date.

Seeing all of his friends finding a girlfriend or a boyfriend or a non-binary partner made him feel so single and lonely; he hated it with his whole guts.

Why does he not have a partner?

I mean, Taehyun was an extremely gorgeous polite boy, with fluffy blond hair, big sparkly eyes, and good grades in college.

Anyone would fall for him, right?

The thing was that Taehyun sucked, and I mean, really sucked, at flirting and showcasing his feelings.

Either he made someone feel bad about themselves by accident, or he has no idea how to confess his feelings.

One of the reasons why he keeps whining and throwing pillows (or a tantrum) whenever he sees a couple in a Kdrama kiss.

Taehyun returned home with a heavy sigh, plopping himself down on the couch, opening his phone.

"Have you ever tried dating apps?"

That sentence didn't stop echoing his mind.

Should Taehyun even try that?

What if he meets a serial killer, or what if the person he meets is a rapist?!

"Calm the fuck down, you're overreacting!"

Taehyun sighed again, and went to the App Store to download Discord.

It wouldn't hurt to try, right?

He made himself an account, and a profile. He decided to put a picture of himself that had a comic filter on to not completely reveal how he looks.

After finishing the account, Taehyun decided to just take shower, taking an extra long time to let the hot water run down his body.

Once he was done, he turned the tap off and wrapped himself in his favorite bathrobe, ruffling his disheveled blond hair as he exited the bathroom.