"Hold Me Through the Night" -OT5

This includes: Fluff and some slight Angst, but mainly just Fluff
What happens when there's a thunderstorm, and it's loud, and the power cuts off in the dorms?
All they know is that as long as they're together, they don't need to fear the lightning and thunder outside.

Takes place during pre Lo$er=Lover era

-

"Phew," Hueningkai whistled as he plopped down on the couch.

"What a practice," Yeonjun agreed, slumping down on a stool close to the kitchen island.

"At least this choreo is easier than it was for Blue Hour and Can't You See Me; we always have that bonus," Taehyun stated.

Beomgyu and Soobin were last to come inside, scrolling through Weverse on their phones.

"Oh dang, better charge my phone," the leader said.

"Same."

"And who asked for that?" Yeonjun questioned.

"Shut up," Beomgyu sneered.

"I'M YOUR HYUNG—"

Taehyun looked at Hueningkai and Hueningkai looked at Taehyun.

"Let's get out of here," the group maknaes said at once.

And out of there they went.

After taking shower and wearing their pajamas, most of the members went to their rooms. Soobin wanted to check up on Odi, Beomgyu wanted to go over the song lyrics he was writing, and Taehyun and Hueningkai were planning to already sleep because they were tired. Yeonjun was in the living room, watching the news that was still playing at 11 pm.

It was mostly peaceful.

Around 11:11, while Hueningkai and Taehyun were making a wish, they heard a low rumble in the distance.

"Oh? Seems like it's gonna storm tonight," the youngest said.

Another loud rumble was heard, followed by a quick and bright illumination of their room.

Lightning.

"You weren't kidding," Taehyun admitted.

The two of them turned off the lights and made sure the blinds were down correctly, and most of all, that the window was closed.

Soobin was watching Odi fall asleep when he heard the thunder too. He immediately checked the weather app to see what the forecast was saying because his inner gut told him to.

You never know what happens in the summer with thunderstorms.

Soobin opened the weather app and checked what they were saying.

"Heavy floods, strong winds, high risks of power outage— we're in for a ride," he mumbled to himself.

The door opened to his room at that moment.

"Hyung, did you see the forecast?" Beomgyu asked.

"I did."

"It looks bad—"

Right at that moment, the loudest thunderclap they ever heard in their life crashed down on Seoul.

Both of them jumped, and Beomgyu (though he'll kill anyone if they expose him) ran towards Soobin, hugging him as he got slightly scared.

"That was loud!" he exclaimed.

"Definitely."

The two of them left Soobin's room and went to Yeonjun, who was still in the living room... curled up in a blanket.