"Sleigh Ride" -OT5

This includes: just Fluff and Fun
During HYBE's Christmas ball, the five members of TXT decide to escape the party and go on a sleigh ride together.
Even if they barely know how to ride a horse.

A/N: Pure fiction cuz we know that they're gonna be on SBS irl
-

If there's one company that can turn an entire practice room into an almost royal looking ballroom, it would be HYBE.

As Christmas had come at last, and to celebrate all the achievements all artists had this year, the CEOs decided it'd be a splendid idea to have a ball.

So now, the practice room was covered with holly, Christmas decorations, a Christmas tree, lots of red, and a disco ball in the center.

Everyone from HYBE Korea was there: fromis_9, Seventeen, Le Sserafim, New Jeans, Enhypen, even the members of ex-GFRIEND and Nu'est were invited, Lee Hyun, BTS, and TXT, along with Bang PD and many other staff members who had also been allowed to tag along.

The party started off rather nicely. There was lots of food, good music and a pleasant mood.

Everyone seemed pretty happy.

Unless you count five rather bored boys.

"Why can't they play Frozen?" Yeonjun complained.

"Because they think it's childish," Taehyun replied.

"What?!"

"What do you mean childish; it's for everyone!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"Besides, we have many young people here, us included," Hueningkai added.

Soobin only shrugged.

And give them a few more minutes, and their boredom was too much.

Yeonjun was also nervously looking at the clock, and also at his phone, which wasn't super normal for him.

Beomgyu was first to notice.

"Everything okay, Hyung?" he asked.

"Hmm? Kinda?" Yeonjun replied.

"How so?"

"Uhhh..."

By then, the rest noticed his behavior.

"Yeonjun hyung, what did you do?" Taehyun asked.

"Nothing!"

"Sure."

"I'm serious; it's nothing serious!"

"Okay..." Soobin trailed.

"What is it?" Hueningkai asked.

Yeonjun smiled, and it was a mix of sheepish and mischievous.

"Oh no," Beomgyu commented.

Which resulted in him getting slapped by Yeonjun.

"Shush, you don't have any idea what it even is!"

"Okay okay!"

Yeonjun inhaled.

"Guys... do we wanna ditch the party... and go on a sleigh ride together?"

"I can't believe we even agreed to this!" Soobin yelled as quietly as possible, landing in the snow.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu had already climbed out of the window and were just waiting for the Maknaes to get out.

Hueningkai went down after mustering his courage, but Taehyun didn't wanna get out of the window.