*anoche | diego lainez

i know we are all depressed about what happened in qatar pinche tata pito flojo. anyways i saw that there was only a few stories about our boys so why not. if y'all want anyone else just comment. i'm down for recommendations. i don't like doing the whole y/n so i try to use random names but if y'all want me to use yours comment it with the recommendation.
i gave up with the whole mystery thing soo yeah.
also this does get steamy so 18+
with that being said
VIVA MÉXICO CABRONES!!!!🇲🇽
con la cara alta mi gente.

valeria pov

i woke up the bad decisions from yesterday biting me in the ass. i felt my head heavy and my eyes didn't want to cooperate. i sit up on what I thought was my bed.

once conscious i notice my surroundings and realize i'm not even in my apartment.

"que hiciste, valeria." i mutter to myself and look around. i realize someone else is on the bed with me.  all I can see is the back of their head.

crap! did i sleep with someone last night? well i mean no shit vale. i jump up off the bed and out of the room in the most quiet way possible. i go into the first door i see and thankfully it's a bathroom. i have to get out of here. i don't want to just leave him. that would be rude of me.

"que chingados hice anoche..." i look at my reflection in the mirror and see myself a mess. my hair and face both a mess. i was wearing only a jersey. damn it. i just had to take some pictures and interview a few players. not go home with one.

i try to remember what happened the night before.

yesterday

i walk into the stadium, my journalist pass wrapped around my neck and camera in hand. i try to get passed the crowd of fans. i'm just going to take a few pictures, interview a few players, and i'll leave.

i cannot believe marcos would make me do this on my vacation. all i wanted was some time to myself. he knew i was still heartbroken. he owes me big time.

i get passed the crowd and settle my things next to me. i look at the guys and see them giving their best.

around the second half my hands start to hurt so i decide to rest for a while by just looking at the game.

the score was 1:1

i pull out my camera again. mexico better step their game up. i want some good coverage for the magazine.

eight as i think that they pass the ball to chavez and he scores. i take some good shots before standing up and yelling "ESSSOOOOO!!!!"

i do a mini cheer.

the other journalists looked at me. valeria si eres pendeja. act professional these are not just some front row seats get to work.

i see the boys after the game and interview them. most of them are used to seeing me because i'm a regular photographer for deportes magazine.

"valeria! tanto sin verte siempre viene marcos en tu lugar." memo hugs me before i ask him a few questions.

después de que pasara memo salieron todos.

"chucky como te sentiste durante este juego."