*escapar| memo ochoa

your pov

i am woken up by screaming coming from my room. i feel someone jump on my bed. i look at them and realize it was my bridesmaids. oh my gosh today's my wedding! i quickly jump out of bed. they all run towards me excitedly. they give me a group hug before rushing me to sit on a chair so that i could get my hair and makeup done. "te dejamos dormir mas tardecito por que quien sabe hasta que horas te va a tener despierta memito." i roll my eyes at them. "no estén de mamonas. que hirving te tuvo despierta toda la noche o que." she looks at me smugly and i stop her before she can reply.

my maid of honor comes in with a tray of food smiling. "te lo manda tu paco memo." i smile and see a note that he wrote. empezando lo mandilón desde el primer día. te amo

i giggle and show everyone the note before eating the food he sent. while eating the makeup artist came and said she would wait for me to finish before she began.

i sit on the chair as the makeup artist does my makeup and then the hair. it all felt like forever. i was beginning to get tired and was genuinely happy that they let me sleep in longer. once she was finished she moved onto the rest of the girls in the room. currently my suegra was on the chair.

i chatted with her as she was getting ready and once they were done with her she told me to follow her. i went behind her to the room she was staying at. she pulled out a small red box. "mijita está cadena ha estado en la familia por muchos años. dicen que cuando tu hijo se caza se la tienes que pasar a su esposa." she opened the box and pulled out the most gorgeous necklace. it was simple but beautiful. she put it on me moving my hair to the side to clasp it from the back. she held my hand and rubbed it softy. "bienvenida a la familia mi niña." i smile gently and felt my eyes tear up. "ay no mijita sin llorar que apenas nos maquillaron." she caressed my cheek gently and we went back to the area where everyone else was.

we went back into my room where everyone was getting ready and i told them it was time to put my dress on. i look at my maid of honor as she comes in with lingerie. i look at it with wide eyes. "ayyy amiga tienes que usar algo sexy que tal si se le antoja el delisioso a memo!" i hear my suegra and mom laugh and then tell me to put it on.

"dice hirving que todavía no le entregaron los anillos que tiene que ir por ellos ahorita." i nod a little bit anxious. i was scared that things would be crazy. that anything and everything would go wrong. i trust my family and friends that everything would be fine. memo and i are going to have the wedding of our dreams i know it.

i hear more screaming and some one yelled don't open the door. i stood up confused and walked over to see the chaos. i am stopped by my bridesmaid telling me that memo was on the other side and right after she said that i heard him call my name. "si estás allí amor?" i smile at his cuteness and reply. "aquí estoy mi vida." i can almost see the smile on his face. "que bueno. no me dejan verte por que dicen que es de mala suerte pero te quiero decir que no importa lo que pase hoy yo y tu nos casamos por que nos casamos."

i laugh and get closer to the door to hear him more. "si me escuchas amor! no te me puedes escapar! te tengo muy vigilada chiquita!" i laugh and turn to my suegra who does a i got my eyes on you sign. "ya veo amor. mi suegra me tiene muy vigilada. pero ya vete guillermo! faltan tres horas y seremos marido y mujer." i hear him sigh deeply and giggle at him. "esta bien amor pero mándame muchos besitos por favor." i smile and bite my lip. "esta bien te mando muchísimos besitos mi hermosho pero ya váyase." i hear him walk off. i turn and see everyone pointing their phone at me.

"oigan no se vale." i whine and they all tell me to hurry up and finish getting ready.

~

here i was standing in front of the church ready to go in. my heart was beating out of it's chest i couldn't believe it. i was finally going to marry the man of my dreams. the most perfect man to walk the earth was finally going to be all mine. i hold tightly onto my fathers hand as the door of the church open. we walk in slowly and i can feel all eyes on me. i look straight ahead and see my boy. that was all i needed to focus on. i smiled at seeing his curly head. i watch him as we make our way to him slowly. he looks at me and i notice his eyes tear up as he smiles. andres, who was his best man, quickly cleaned his tears making me giggle along with everyone else.