*celebración| kevin alvarez

your pov

"goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllll!!!!!!" es todo mi kevin!!!!" i turn to my mother in law and celebrate with her. two goals in one match. kevin was on a roll.

we calmed down and continued watching the game.

after the game ended we made our way down to the side lines and waited for kevin. he immediately saw us and made his way towards us. he hugged his mom and kissed her cheek as she congratulated him. he made his way towards me and i waited with open arms. i hugged him like a koala not letting go. "buen hecho mi amor." i whispered in his ear.

we walked inside the stadium hand in hand with his mom following behind us. kevin turns to my suegra. "mama ahorita regresamos. voy por mis cosas." she nodded and let us go.

i looked at him confused because he was acting weird. he rushed me into the locker room and then the showers. he shoved me against the wall and began biting at my neck roughly. i tried pushing him off but was secretly enjoying it. "kevin que haces no tu mamá está esperando. y alguien puede entrar" he didn't stop for a second kissing me and biting wherever he got the chance. "ándale dame un regalito para celebrar que metí dos goles." i pushed him off of me. "en la casa kevin. dejamos a tu mamá y te prometo que celebramos todo lo que quieras." he bit his lip and looked at me up and down. "ok bueno vamos pues rápido."

i look down and see he was hard. i brought my hand to it and tapped it gently. "te me bañas rapidísimo con agua fría no quiero que tu mama mire que andas de caliente." he let out a goan and nodded quickly. i walk out leaving him in the showers.

i quickly make our way out of the locker room. i quickly spot my suegra and interlock arms with her. "se va a bañar el niño." she laughed and patted my hands gently.

on our way home, kevin was being handsy. i don't know how many time i had to slap his hand off of my thigh. my suegra laughed at him each and every time. we arrived to my suegra's house. we got out to say bye to her. kevin hugged her first and she congratulated him. then i hugged her and as i did she whispered in my ear. "diviértete que vida solo hay una. un nieto me haría bien." i felt my face go red as she rubbed my back and smiled. she made her way inside.

kevin rushed me back inside the car. "vámonos!" i laughed at him as he closed my door in a hurry. he started the car. the drive from his mom's house to ours was like a 10 minute drive i didn't know if he would make it. you know what let's turn the table. i placed my hand on his thigh and felt him stiffen up. "que piensas que tu puedes y yo no." he cleared his throat and tried to move my hand.

i smiled at his nervousness. "no quieres celebrar los dos goles que hiciste?" he kept his eyes on the road as my finger made their way to the hem of the sweatpants he had slipped on. i slide them down just enough to see his hard through his boxers.

i unbuckle my seatbelt and hover over him. i hear his breathing getting harder making my body get hot with excitement. kevin was never the type to hold back moans, so i was grateful for the tinted windows. i didn't want anyone else to see his sex face.

i pull everything down and his cock sprung up. i hear him chuckle i look up and see him looking down at me. i grab onto his shaft causing him to jump in his seat. "mira la carretera papacito." he nods and looks ahead. his grip on the steering wheel tightening.

i rub my finger over his tip rubbing the pre cum that was already forming. i looked up at him and smiled before taking him in. he let out a loud moan and his ragged breathing was louder than the music playing. he was a moaning mess. it made me happy to see him like this. begging for me. i rolled my tongue around his dick causing his to shudder under me. "aaah sigue así." i took him out of my mouth connecting us was a string of saliva. "bien hecho hoy amor. sigue así y tendrás muchísimos premios." he didn't reply but i heard him swallow deep.

i moved my hand up and down, giving him as much pleasure as i could. i lowered my mouth and stuck my tongue out licking a long strip from his shaft to his tip. tracing his veins with my mouth. i could hear him blabbering nonsense.

i lifted my head and saw we were close to our home.

i hollow my cheeks around him and tried to take in as much as i could. my eyes watering and makeup was probably a mess but i loved to hear his moans of appreciation. i felt as one of his hands held onto my hair gently pushing me down further. my hand continued playing with his shaft.

his moans loud and clear. soon after, i felt my mouth get filled with warmth. i swallowed what i could, my mouth still wrapped around his warm cock.

i didn't even realize that the car had stopped. i looked up at him hazily and popped him out of my mouth, wiping the side of it with my finger. he threw his head back against the seat, trying to catch his breath.

"como te gusto la primera celebración amor?" he let out a breathy chuckle and gave me a thumbs up. i got out and opened the gate for him. i followed behind the car closing the gate. i heard the engine turn off as i walked by his door. he got out and grabbed a handful of my ass. i gasped and turned to him with a cheeky smile. "como que me falta otra celebración no? dos goles son dos celebraciones."

i roll my eyes but hold my hand out to him. his eyes widen with excitement. he slams the car door closed and locks it before picking me up and running inside the house with me.

"si me sigues apapachando así echaré goles en todos los partidos."

buenas buenas!!! sorry for the late update to the person who requested this. i hope y'all enjoyed this little update. i know it's been a while. i want to thank y'all for the constant support on this book. i really do appreciate every single one of y'all. i love reading your comments on the stories they really push me. thank y'all and love y'all!!!