vacaciones alocadas | hirving lozano & memo ochoa

your pov

eaah! eaah! eaah! eeah! sola! sola! sola!

my body moves on it's own to the rhythm of the music. i feel my butt hit someone i turn and see the most handsome man i've ever laid eyes on. he looked at me his eyes were the cutest i've ever seen and his hair was full of curls. his white shirt unbuttoned just enough to show off his built physique. omg my heart was beating out of it's chest. we smile at each other. i go back to dancing only this time with a partner.

"eres una hermosura." he whispers in my ear and i feel my whole body tingle. he pulls me away and we go get drinks. we talk and for the rest of the night and he has me laughing uncontrollably at his corny jokes.

~

i walk out of the hotel room my head bursting. this was supposed to be a fun vacation. mazatlan got crazier than vegas last night. right now i was more than hungover and felt like shit. i feel the fresh air hit my face as i walk towards the area where the festival was. i look at the mess people made. damn that's crazy. it looked so clean yesterday. there was some people cleaning up i guess for tonight. i look down at my phone and see i had messages.

hirving <3
ana lucia donde estas?
ya se fue mi novia
amor por favor perdóname
amor respóndeme por favor
por que no estas en el hotel?
donde estas?
respóndeme

who the hell is ana lucia. i don't remember much from last night i remember i went to the festival alone because hirving and i broke up. it was for a reason but i didn't even want to recall it. i couldn't find my friends when i arrived so i was vibing alone. i remember this tall guy beside me who i was shaking ass on. i remember him for sure. he was something else. one of a kind. i think his name was elmer? mau? i dont know it had an m somewhere.

i look ahead and see my friend paula. "pau!!!" she turns to me and smiles. we walk towards each other. i hug her and ask where she was yesterday. "amiga estábamos juntas." she looks at me like i was crazy. girl the only crazy one is you cause we were not together. "no yo estaba sola. hirving me dejó y los estaba buscando a ustedes pero no los encontré." she shakes her head. "nosotros te encontramos pero ya estabas toda peda y andabas con alguien. muy guapo por cierto." i look at her and furrow my brows confused. "el de los rizos verdad? el alto?" she nods. damn i was actually with him the whole night.

"y se quedaron con nosotros. es que casi no recuerdo nada." she laughs. "pues si estabas bien peda. alexis y el guapito te llevaron a tu cuarto. y creo que rompiste con hirving anoche. por que estaba con otra." he carried me to my room? what a gentleman.

"si rompimos antes del festival." i scoff and show her the messages i got this morning. "no pos guau." she rolls her eyes as she reads the messages. "amiga pero tu tienes pege y el guapito que? te estaba tirando la onda toda la noche. no te dio su numero?" i look down at my phone. "la mera verdad no se." i open the contacts but don't remember his name. i try and see if i didn't recognize a name in my contacts when i notice one i didn't have before. i laugh to myself at the contact name. he even took a picture of himself for his contact pic. i look at the blurry picture of him with his tongue out and the contact name was

ricitos <3

"mira lo que encontré." i show pau my phone and she laughs. "amiga sabes creo que este me gusta mas para ti que hirving." honestly i think i do too. right at that moment i get two text messages.

hirving <3
tenemos que hablar sobre lo de ayer

ricitos <3
como amaneciste hermosa?

"pau no mames mira." i show her my phone again and her eyes go wide. "amiga te digo que tienes pege. a quien vas a escoger?" i don't even know. i've been with hirving for 3 years and we've had our ups and downs but the connection i had with ricitos was like no other.