calidad | carlos vela

your pov

"amor y la niña?" i ask carlos as i walk into our bedroom. the floor was warm even with the coldness from the snow falling outside. "esta dormida." i sigh in relief and get in bed with him. i loved our daughter but i loved to get a break every once in a while. carlos hugged me placing his head on my chest. i closed my eyes and enjoyed the small moment we had together. i feel myself almost drift off to sleep but then remember what i came into the room for.

"amor me tengo que bañar." i tried to get up but carlos didn't let me. he held on tighter every time i tried to get out of his grasp. i run my hands through his hair as his head lay in my chest. "te bañas conmigo?" my voice quiet. he immediately gets up causing me to giggle. i stand up and he follows me into our bathroom.

we haven't been able to have much intimate time together because of the baby so we loved any little moment we got.

i started the water to get it to heat up. i slid off my shirt and pajama pants along with my undergarments. i unclipped my hair letting my curls fall to my shoulders. i get in and wait for carlos as he follows slowly after. the warm water hit my skin making me moan softly at the feeling. carlos jumped in with me. he hugged me from behind and kissed my skin gently. he swayed our bodies together as he hummed softly.

i reached for his shampoo and put some on my hands and turn to reach for his head. i messaged his head as the shampoo mixed with his hair. he does the same for me. i just stare at him and smile. his wet lashes still curled up looking better than mine. his puppy eyes stared at me in awe as a small smile formed on his face. we silently enjoyed the company of each other. we both rinse ourselves after scrubbing our bodies with soap. i shut the water off and before i can reach for a towel i hear a cry coming from our baby. i quickly grab a towel and dry myself leaving carlos behind.

i grab my underwear on the way out and put it on. i put on a robe over it and go into our daughters room. "venga mi princesa." i hold her and calm her down as i make my way into our living room. i lay her on the couch and grab a blanket that was nearby to cover us both. we lay there for a while.

i look out the big window of our house as snow falls. the crackling of the wood from the fireplace helping the quiet environment. i cuddle into the warm blanket with my baby. she coos as she looks up at me. her eyes looked exactly like her fathers. i smile to myself as i look at the perfect mixture between him and me.

i hear footsteps and see carlos by the fireplace. he had two mugs in hand. "como están mis dos princesas?" he walks towards us and sets the mugs down on the coffee table. he gets into the couch with us and cuddles up next to me. i feel a gentle kiss on my shoulder. "te amo." i smile and turn towards him. "yo también te amo." i kiss him softly.

buenas buenas!!! i decided to give y'all a little something. i hope y'all enjoyed it. honestly i'm having a bit of writers block but hopefully it'll go away soon. the order for the next few one shots is alexis vega, kevin alvarez, and hector moreno, and chicha. i might publish the kevin one first because i have more of it done but we'll see which one i finish first.