*lejos | chicharrito hernandez

your pov

i lay in bed bored. javier was in a different country for a match. he's been gone for an entire week and i was starting to miss him. i roll to his side of the bed and dig my face into the pillows his soft scent was going away and i was sure when it did i wouldn't be able to do it anymore. i needed him here i missed him too much. next time me lleva o no va.

i looked at my phone and checked the time. its 10am here so about 5pm in italy. i can't call him he's probably at practice. one week felt like hell. i missed him, his touch, his sweet lips. fuck i needed him. i felt myself heat up at the thought of him.

i've never touched myself at the mere thought of someone but javier was making it really hard not to. i close my eyes and picture him. his sweet eyes and how the lust after me in bed. how his hands wrap around my body to pull me closer to him when i tried to squirm away. how he pleased me no matter how public the place might be.

i touch my body slowly as i imagine him being here. my breathing gets heavier and i could feel my core getting warm and wet. how much i would kill for his body right now.

im rudely interrupted by my phone ringing. i look at the caller. god it's like he has a sixth sense. any time i think about him he calls. i answer the phone and place it beside me on speaker. my breathing hard and raged. "bueno?" i hear his voice and i close my eyes again and slowly slip my hand down into my shorts. "amor estas bien? por que respiras tan fuerte? estás haciendo ejercicio?" i feel myself and place a finger on my clit.

god i can't believe myself right now.

"amor contesta." his voice sounded scared. after controlling myself i bit i try to respond but could only get two words out. "te extraño." i heard shuffling from his end. he cleared his throat. "que locuras dices amor." his breathing became shaky. i rubbed slow circles on myself. his voice was causing my body to think on its own.

"javier te necesito. no puedo esperar mas." i heard him mumbling something under his breath and again i heard shuffling. "que haces amor?" i was curious at all of the shuffling i heard. then my brain thought we're both dirty mfs. a smile grew on my face. "te estás tocando, javier?" i heard a low groan escape his lips. another thought came to mind. the only time i call him by his full name is when we're in bed. if its not javi its chicha or amor but never javier. i saved that for the bed. a smirk grew on my face.

i placed my finger back on my clit and rubbed slowly picturing him with me watching me. i let out a few small moans and then i moaned his name. i heard him cussing on the other line and i heard sloppy sounds. he was touching himself. i close my eyes and picture the sight. i hot javi sitting in his hotel room thinking about me. his dick in hand hearing me moan his name over the phone.

i rub faster and i felt my nerves built up. "aaah javier ya casi." i felt my hips buckle up to my hand and i could hear him over the phone the sound getting louder i knew he was close too.

"amor aguanta. apenas voy empezando." i heard his breathing and i felt my body heat up more than it was already. i knew i would have to hold it in just because he said so.

"ayy bonita como quisiera tener tus labios." i felt my eyes roll back and i knew i would come in any second. "javier ya no puedo." with one last touch i felt myself coming as i yelled his name. soon after i heard a loud groan followed by a cute little curse word. i lay looking at the cieling with my hand still in my shorts. i could feel how sensitive i was and knew i would have to leave it there for a little bit. i heard javi over the phone his breathing was calming down.

"amor cuando llegues a la casa no te me vas a escapar. te voy a tener encerrado por una semana entera." i heard his cute laugh over the phone.

little did he know i was serious he was not getting away from me when he came back.

y'all i know its short but it's all i could think of. i'll be out of college for three weeks so hopefully i come up with some juicy stuff.