*fresas | alexis vega

your pov

i look at the selection of body washes. let's see if they have the one i usually use. where is my usual vanilla bean wash? maybe in the next isle? i keep looking and see they don't. i sigh and look at different ones. coconut no thanks. mint yea no. coffee interesting but no. oooo strawberry. i pick up the pink bottle. i open it and smell it. oooo this smells hella good. basic but so is vanilla. i throw it in the cart and finish shopping.

when i get home i decide to shower and then do housework. it's been only a few weeks since alexis and i have moved into our new home and i was in love. everything was perfect the only thing we need now is to start a family of our own but when time comes it'll happen.

i fix our bed gathering all the pillows that were thrown all over the room. i pick up a few of the shirts alexis just throws on the floor. i place them in the laundry basket. not enough clothes to do a load so it'll have to wait. i then go into the kitchen and prepare dinner for us. i decide on something simple and make tinga. when finished, i started washing the blender and dishes i used.

"amor ya llegué!" i heard alexis from the kitchen where i was washing the dishes. he came into the kitchen and hugged me from behind. i felt him sniffing me. was i sweating? did the new body wash smell bad? damn it. i should've gone to the other store 10 minutes away. he digs his face in my neck.

"hueles rico. como a fresas. me gusta." i feel him biting softly on my neck. i try to move away from him and continued cleaning the dishes.

"alexis estoy haciendo algo." he doesn't seem to care and continues. i could feel him rubbing against my butt. his hands slide their way under my shirt. the feeling of them against my skin made my breathing get ragged. he slipped one under my bra and cupped my boob. i felt him play roughly with the nipple causing it to get hard. i was standing frozen with the sponge still in hand.

"no tienes pantalones? tu sabes lo que provocas cuando te vistes así amor." i felt him rub against me again. with the other hand he made his way further down. i felt him play with the hem of my panties before reaching his finger in. i felt his fingers slide the way to my lips. he found my clit and rubbed it gently.

i threw my head back as he pulled me closer and i could feel his erection through his sweats. i feel him breathe me in for what felt like the thousandth time. i dropped the sponge not caring about the dishes anymore. he continues rubbing me speeding his pace. i felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as my hands held onto the counter tightly.

i felt a heat wave rush through me as he changed his pace from slow to fast continuously. i knew i was wet but paid no mind to it until i felt him rubbing me up and down. his thumb still on my clit but two fingers were roaming my lips freely. i knew i was going to come undone anytime soon. alexis was always one to get hard at seeing me in pleasure.

he stuck a finger inside me slowly and i could feel myself wrapping tightly around it. "facilita mi reyna solo es mi dedo." i barely heard him because his head was on the crook of my neck. it was all too much. him biting on my neck all while pleasing me was making me come just thinking about it. he stuck a second finger in and i knew it was over. "vamos mi reyna déjalo salir." my body went hot as i felt myself release all over his fingers. he pulls them out gently and i feel my inner thighs get wet.

then i turn around and look at him. he looks down at me and winks a smirk on his face the whole time. he lifts up the two fingers he had in me and licks them clean. i shudder at the intense eye contact he kept with me the entire time.

"por cierto hola amorcito." he leans down for a kiss. it was fierce and passionate. i could feel his tongue sneaking it's way into my mouth. i felt his hands reach down and grab my ass which usually meant jump. so i did. i jumped and he caught me and carried me to the kitchen counter. he sat me on it and pulled his shirt off. i could see him still sweating from practice but that was my favorite look on him. he just looked so hot all sweaty and red. it reminded me of when we had sex. which happens often.

the droplets of sweat made his body shine under the kitchen light. he pulls down his sweats. i almost drool at the sight of him undressing himself. his dick springs up. i stare at him speechless. i have to fit all of that inside of me. still not used to it.

i snap out of it and pull my shirt over my head. i slowly shimmy out of my panties and kick them to the floor. this was the reason the house was never clean because alexis does it anywhere but the bedroom.

alexis wrapped his hands around my ass and pulled me closer to him. i felt his hand slide up and my bra was unhooked like magic. he stopped and stood back. he stared for a little. i felt my cheeks heat up and i felt embarrassed. he always makes me feel like if it was the first time. he always made me feel so loved.

he came closer again and lifted my chin up with his finger. "eres la mas hermosa del mundo." he kissed me after every word. i looked at him a big smile on my face. he moved down and kissed his way down my jaw and to my neck. one thing about alexis was that he loved leaving marks. he marked his territory like a dog.

he got to my breasts and i could feel his tongue licking at my nipple. i got them pierced and he was obsessed with them since.

"no tengo paciencia para esto amor. le voy a poner crema a esta fresa." he brought me down from the counter and turned me around. back shots it is.

i felt as he lined himself up in front of my cunt. without another word i felt as he pushed himself into me. i let out a loud gasp trying to get in as much air as i could. he moved slowly letting me get used to him. i felt as he stretched me out. i felt myself clenching and he told me to stop before he came. i tried but couldn't.

he pulled both of my hands back and held them while pulling out completely and pushing himself in harshly. i whine as he slams into me repeatedly going faster with each thrust. he was still holding onto my arms while slamming into me.

i felt him let go of one hand and instead it made it's way to my hair where i felt my head being pulled to the side by my hair. im met with his lips. which were swollen due to the biting and kissing. he kisses me again roughly.

"me gusta que huelas a fresa por que tu eres mi fresita." i felt my eyes roll back at his words in pleasure. his words always had an impact on me.

i felt myself falling forward but he quickly placed a hand under my stomach to hold me up. that sneaky hand made its way down to my clit and started rubbing it again. i felt overwhelmed my the pleasure coming from both parts.

i felt his thrusts become sloppier and i felt him twitch inside me. i knew he was near. i don't want his to come just yet.

"aah alexis voltéame por favor. te quiero ver." i feel him spin me without pulling out. he lifts me up again. he walks with his dick still inside me. i feel him moving with each step causing me to bite softly into his shoulder. i feel my back leaned up against something cold. i move my head up and see he came to the window. this man really wants to try any place but the bed.

he holds onto my but as he slams me up and down on his dick. i try to help by grinding my hips. i look at him his eyes concentrated, brows furrowed and hair sticking to his forehead. god he's so hot. i just wanna lick him. he let out a loud groan and with that i felt myself release for the second time. my hole was clenching because of the overstimulation. i felt him twitch inside me. he's close i know it. i tried clenching myself more. i looked at his face and saw pure bliss as i did this.

"aah ah amor otra vez hazlo otra vez." i did it again and with one final groan i felt him come inside me. his chest moved up and down from his heavy breathing. he walked us over to the couch with him still inside me. he sat down with me on top of him.

"alexis, todavía no te cansaste?" he pulls me closer and engulfs me into a hug. our naked bodies touched as he placed his face on the crook of my neck gently giving me soft kisses.

"te amo mi fresita." i giggled at the nickname but let him be. i knew this was going to be a long night and that we probably wouldn't even touch the tinga i had cooked.

but definitely gonna start using that body wash more often from now on.

sorry for the late update i dropped the one yesterday because i had already written something similar before and just rolled with it but i have finals this week in college which is why i've been behind. also i have a little but of a writer's block. so please please please recommend some ideas. i'm working on a chicharrito one next hopefully. love y'all!