*buenos días| alexis vega

your pov

"fuck you're so hot when you ride my dick." he pants as his hands guide my hips. he thrusts up to me and hits me in a different angle making me moan his name loudly. "me encanta cuando dices mi nombre." i placed my hands on his chest to balance myself and ride him faster. he curses and throws his head back his hands never leaving my hips.

"aaah alexis mas quiero mas!" i knew i was close but only he could get me there. i felt his chest rise and fall my nails slowly biting at the skin on his chest.

my eyes slowly open adjusting to the light entering through the white curtains in our room. what a good damn dream i was having. before i can think of anything else, i furrow my eyebrows at the feeling i am getting from my bottom area. i release a small moan feeling pleasure run through my body. my mouth opens agape and i suck in a deep breath. i can feel licking and nibbling slowly down there. i turn to my right and can't find alexis anywhere in sight.

of course, that little devil.

i lift the covers and see alexis eating me out. he has my legs spread apart his hand holding them open. he looks up at me a smirk playing on his lips before he licks his tongue up into me causing me to hold onto the covers tightly.

his tongue licked strips into me while he rubbed my clit with his fingers gently. i hands moved from the covers to his head. my finger intertwined with his hair slowly gripping on it as his tongue licked me like i was some dessert. i moaned his name softly and noticed that each time i did he would hum onto my skin giving me more pleasure.

he kissed my cunt and i could feel his beard rubbing on my skin. he pulled away still rubbing my clit gently. "buenos días amor. estaba bueno el sueño que tenías verdad?" i nodded not being able to utter a single word. how did he know my dream was good. he stuck a finger inside of me with no warning causing me to whine painfully. his thumb still rubbing on my clit while his finger was deep inside me. he added another finger stretching me out. his fingers going in and out at a harsh pace. this was too much for me. i knew that i would come onto his fingers anytime soon.

i feel myself get close and my legs could no longer stay open. i felt them closing themselves as my high came closer. alexis placed his hand roughly on my thigh holding it down as he dug his fingers deeper inside me. i threw my head back and moaned his name loudly.

i felt my body shiver being sensitive to any type of touch as i hit my high. he was causing too much pleasure to my body. i felt myself come his fingers getting soaked. i saw as he pulled out his fingers covered by my juices. he made eye contact with me not looking away. he brought his fingers closer to his mouth and sucked my juices from his fingers. i moan in approval and my eyes close from the overstimulation i was feeling.

i felt as he placed the covers over me. i opened my eyes to see him beside me. "tu siempre con tus diabluras alexis." he grinned smugly. "escuche que gemiste mi nombre mientras dormías. la única person con culpa aquí eres tu. pero de que tanto soñabas amor?" i feel my cheeks heat up. i was sleep talking? well sleep moaning. this was so embarrassing. i swear if we weren't married i would not be able to show my face to him again. i didn't reply causing him to ask again. "de que soñabas?" i just let out an awkward giggle and say nothing as i shut my eyes.

i feel his hand on my chin as he turns my head to look at him. "y ahora te haces la santita." i suck the inside of my cheek to stop me from saying anything out of pocket. he leans in and kisses me. i pull away quickly. "alexis todavía no me lavó los dientes." i whine and try to move my head but he doesn't let me. "cinco años de casados y tu todavía con tu vergüenza. cuándo vas a entender que me encantas. no me importa quiero que me des un besote." he kissed me again and i smiled through the kiss. i felt him slowly making the kiss deeper. i pulled away gasping for air.

"alexis, quieres que te enseñe lo bueno que estaba ese sueño." i straddle him and rub our bodies together as and he throws his head back. "te lo enseñaré."

buenas buenas!!! how are y'all liking these short ones. short but straight to the point. like i said before i have a bit of a writer's block every once in a while i'll get a bomb ass idea but can't get through it. next up is kevin alvarez. ngl the idea i had for that one was bomb asf but i just can't get myself to finish it. i'll try and hopefully i can finish it. love y'all and im obsessed with y'all's comments fr. they have me cracking up.