año nuevo| jorge sanchez

your pov

"tres dos uno!!! feliz año nuevo!!!" i turn to jorge and kiss him. i pull apart and whisper softly so only he can hear. "feliz año nuevo amor." he kisses me again and then pulls me into a hug. we go around hugging everyone and wishing them a happy new year.

it takes almost no time before they pull out the centenarios, hornitos, and don julio. alexis and his girl were going around giving everyone shots. someone had changed the music and cumbias were blasting all around the house. i see diego dancing with creed. kevin was dancing with a chair. thank goodness i told jorge to hide the vases in the closet. chucky grabbed andres and they were dancing while their wives laughed at them.

alexis comes up to jorge and i and says "un shot para el amor!" i shake my head laughing and take the shot. he gives jorge one too and skips away happy he accomplished his mission. i knew jorge was going to get fucked up because he hardly drinks but that's something to worry about later.

jorge drags me to the patio which was being used as a dance floor. the rest of the night was a blur. after the fifth shot i couldn't even remember where i was.

~

i wake up my head pounding. i look in front of me and see a mess. right yesterday happened. i tried not to wake up jorge who was cuddled up beside me. i slowly lift his hand that was wrapped around my waist and get up. i look at the mess we had going on.

kevin was passed out on the dining table with creed asleep next to him. i slowly make my way towards the kitchen bottles all over the floor. "ouuuu." i heard a groggy voice call out and realize i stepped on diego. i apologize and he quickly goes back to sleep. i look for any of the girls. the only one i saw was alexis and his girl who where passed out on the floor beside jorge and i. maybe the girls are upstairs.

i go quickly to shower and brush my teeth. i go into our room to look for clothes. surprisingly no one slept in our bedroom. they literally slept everywhere but on the beds. i put on some jean shorts and a regular t shirt and make my way back downstairs.

i make my way to the fridge and see if there's anything i can cook for all of our hungover asses. it has to be something spicy to wake them up too. it's too late to make menudo and i don't want to stink up our entire house so pass. chilaquiles maybe. they're easy to make. i look in the freezer and see chicken. bingo! pozole it is. i get it out and look for maíz to add into it.

i quickly fix up the things and get to work. i tried to be as quiet as i could but when i ran the blender i realize that they would not wake up even if there was an earthquake. all i needed left is to chop up some radish and cabbage and we should be good. i get startled by someone coming up behind me. i could recognize that cologne from a mile away. "amor dejame tengo que acabar esto." i whine as i feel jorge creep his hands around my waist and kiss my neck. "que chula mi esposa siempre pensando en los demás." i turn and look up at him i give him a peck on the lips.

"eeeeww" we look over at diego who woke up and sat on the island with a plate. waiting to be served. hambriado asf. jorge sticks his tongue out at diego and kisses me again. diego makes a face at jorge. "ya esta el pozole?" kevin surprises us all. i say no and he pouts. "ayúdenme a recoger y yo les hablo cuando esté listo." they all sigh but agree.

jorge grabs three trash bags and hands one to each. they clean up as i chop up the radish and cabbage. "te ayudo?" i look over and see memo's wife. i ask her to help me cut up some limes and to help me serve everyone a plate.

"ayyyy culeros!!!" we turn to where the noise came from and we see that jorge and diego had jumped on edson. i shake my head at the sight and go back to cutting up the veggies. when i finished i looked for a plate to put all of the veggies in. i found one and handed it to my amiga. i then made my way to the table and wiped it down with disinfectant spray. i don't know what type of diseases kevin carried with him. especially after last night.

by now jorge had everyone cleaning our house with them. we finished serving the plates and called them over. they all ran like kids to the table. diego jumped on edson and the ran to get the best seat. i laughed at them. the girls were calmer they just sat wherever they could find a seat. memo made his way to the table and kissed his wife good morning before sitting beside her. jorge sat beside me as well and we dug in.

jorge takes his first bite and looks at me "te la rifaste." i wink at him and he laughed. everyone enjoys their little hangover soup. while we were eating alexis got up and went outside. a few minutes later he came in with more bottles. "para curarnos." the room filled with various nooos and fake puking sounds. alexis sat back down and his wife comforted him.

when everyone finished they made their way back home we agreed to meet up later tonight this time at

chucky's house. jorge and i say bye to everyone as they leave. once everyone leaves we both slump down on the couch.

jorge caresses my thigh. i turn to look at him and he kisses me. "gracias amor. te quedó muy rico." i smile at him. he rests his head on my shoulder and i feel him slowly go back to sleep. i close my eyes. looks like we're going to spend this new year drunk, hungover, and asleep.

buenas buenas!!! once again not my best work sorry don't know what's been up lately. i'll try and get back into it. i just really wanted to post something for yall. next up is either carlos acevedo or diego lainez depending on which i finish first. i hope y'all enjoyed. love y'all and happy new year's eve!!!