rockero | carlos acevedo

your pov

carlos sat with his head on my lap, his eyes closed. i gently scratched his head. "amor tu pelo ya esta muy largo." he hums in agreement. an idea suddenly ran through my head. "amor?" i whisper lightly, unsure if he was asleep. he hummed again. i stayed quiet, maybe i shouldn't bother him. i see him open one eye sleepily. "que paso?" he muttered out, groggily.

"todavía tienes tus outfits de cosplay?" he raises a brow, intrigued by the question. "si, por?" i smile and scratch his head again. "solo preguntaba. si quieres duerme." he shrugs the question off and closes his eyes again.

i continue scratching his head since it always makes him sleepy. if this was going to work i needed him to be asleep. i waited until i knew he was completely asleep. i raised his head gently and placed a pillow in place of me. time to do something naughty.

i went into our room and looked for an eye liner pencil in my vanity. i also grabbed a couple of other thing like black lipstick, eyeshadow, and brushes. i made my way back into the living room i set everything on the coffee table and got to work. i started with his eye makeup. i applied black eye shadow under his eyes and smeared it a bit. i froze when i felt him move. please don't wake up, not yet. i remained frozen until he stopped moving and i could hear his light snores again. using the eyeliner, i drew a star on one eye. the final touch was the black lipstick. i stood up and admired my work. not too shabby.

i made my way to our bedroom. i knew he had black leather pants that he used to cosplay edward scissorhands. i look through his clothes and finally find it under his dress pants. i'm sure he had a red jacket somewhere, too. i look for it and find it quickly. great. this is perfect. i rush back to the living room to wake carlos up.

i shake him lightly. he hums with his eyes closed. "amor despierta." he hums again. i try to shake him again but he engulfs me in a hug. his eyes open gently. "que paso mi reyna." i smile as i get to see my work in action. "te tengo una sorpresa." he raises a brow in confusion but goes along with it. "que sorpresa?" i grab my phone from my back pocket and put it on the camera. i hear a loud chuckle escape his perfect lips. i pat his chest softly. "tengo una ropa que quiero que te pongas." he raises a brow again a smirk making it's way to his face. "no me digas que tienes fetiche nuevo, amor?" i shrug my shoulders and pout my lips. "hay veremos."

hola hola hola!!! sorry about not updating. lowkey in a writers block. i have the players but no clue what to write about. i do like this story tho. i hope y'all enjoyed it too. make sure to leave it some love. i miss seeing all of the comments y'all leave. anyways that being said i love you guys so much.