no se va | alexis vega

your pov

i get home from work and am greeted by music blasting on the speaker. typical alexis. all i hear is grupo frontera being covered by alexis. he's pouring his heart out to those lyrics. i laugh and put my bag down on the couch before making my way to the kitchen where the music is coming from. all i hear is

ya no se disimular
llamo y no te puedo hablar
tu recuerdo no se va
no se va, no se va

i go around the corner and see him with our one year old daughter. she was wearing just a diaper and he was in some white shorts. her hair was tied up in two small pigtails. she had two small white bows on them. i know he did not color coordinate with our daughter. once again very typical of alexis. these little crazy things about him are what made me fall in love with him.

i laugh quiety hoping he didn't hear. i see him swaying her around and dancing with her while singing. they were both in their own world.

i stare at them for a while enjoying his father daughter bonding time. at this point i have given up because i know she's going to be a major daddy's girl. she loves her mami too but there's no one like her papi. i let out another small giggle but this time alexis hears me. he turns and looks at me a bright smile on his face.

"ayy los atrape." i walk over to them and give him a kiss and kiss our daughter's cheek."que bueno que ya llegaste amor." he kisses me again and i turn to look at our daughter. "que hace tu papi loco amor?" i look at my daughter and she says mami while smiling brightly. she has her father beautiful smile.

"llegaste justo a tiempo amor. ahora puedes bailar con nosotros." alexis me agarra y nos ponemos a bailar todos juntos. i look at our daughter and see her having the time of her life.

this little family of mine has to be the most loving family in the world. i have the best husband anyone could ask for.

a cute little story inspired by my own boyfriend and niece. pero if memo's around i'm single i swear.