*te necesito | julian araujo

your pov

"julian, déjame ver por favor." i could see nothing but darkness. julian was always on something. he put a blindfold on me and said 'confía en mi.' i love this man to death but he was stressful sometimes. how could he pick me up from work and go on this random drive with me in a blindfold?

"ya casi llegamos, amor." i let out a sigh and lean my head against the car seat. only i would trust my boyfriend to an hour car drive blindfolded. "julian estas loco." i shook my head mumbling out each word.

"te juró que te va a encantar." i feel his hand caress mine softly. i let out a quiet 'okay.'

i felt myself drift to a soft somber.

"amor, ya llegamos despierta." i felt julian shake me. i open my eyes and am met with the darkness of the blindfold. "ya me puedo quitar esto?" he didn't reply but grabbed my hand softly pulling me out of the truck. i got out and made due with the remaining senses i had. i could hear birds and water? like a river almost. "estas lista?" i nod gently and close my eyes waiting for him to remove the blindfold. i kept my eyes closed and fluttered them open a bit after.

i look at the view before me. a beautiful view to say the least. he set up a beautiful little area for us. a picnic. there were blankets and pillows set up and there was fairy lights decorating the area. right beside a river nearby. i smiled and turned to him giggling. "que es todo esto?" he held both of my hands up kissing them gently. "quiero que te relajes. olvidate del trabajó de todo. solo somos tu y yo aquí juntos los dos." he went to the backseat of his truck and pulled out a picnic basket. he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the setup.

a picnic which consisted of tortas. "echas por el mismísimo guillermo ochoa." i roll my eyes and giggled as i started eating. he pulled out two jarritos from the basket. "que no se nos olvide esto." he opened them and handed me one. i couldn't get rid of the smile that was on my face everything he did brought me joy. i felt warmth inside me. i felt free like myself only with him.

we cleaned everything up leaving only some strawberries and a bottle of wine out. he fed me a strawberry. "amor, eres tan cursi." he shrugged his shoulders a smirk on his face. "que te puedo decir. soy un hombre romántico." i laughed at him and kissed him gently. he opens the bottle of wine, pouring it into two glasses. "por nosotros." i lift my glass with his and we sip the wine. he lifts my hand and places a kiss on it. "sabes amor eres hermosa. todo de ti me encanta. tus manos, tu cara, tu forma de ser, tu cuerpo. me tienes loco." he kisses me in the lips. the faint taste of wine on his lips.

we talked for hours. he lay his head on my lap. "ya tenemos casi 4 años de novios." i nod our anniversary was in 5 months. "que haremos con nuestras vidas?" he looks up at me as i feed him a strawberry. he takes a single bite so i finish it. "me seguirás? si tengo que irme de mexico vendrás conmigo?" i look down at him seeing his eyes shine. i smile at him. "claro que si amor. te seguiré hasta el fin del mundo. no importa lo que tengamos que pasar. siempre estaré a tu lado." he smiles and i can feel as he lets out a breath of relief. he grabs my hand and plays with it. "cuantos hijos piensas que tendremos?" i think about it for a second. we've never really talked about having children. we both knew we were ready we just never brought it up. "los que tengamos. si solo es uno esta bien. si tenemos diez, pues hasta un equipo te sale." he laughs. "sabes eres lo mejor que me ha pasado." i smile at him a small giggle leaves my lips.

the sun was starting to set and it was shining so perfectly against his bronze skin as he laughed. his beautiful smile. i lean down and gave him a kiss, i pulled away. he sat up beside me and looked into my eyes "te amo." he kissed me again. this time deeper, full of passion and desire. he pulled my body closer to his, hugging me against him. "te necesito." i looked around, afraid someone would see us. he grabbed my chin making me look at him. "nadie nos vera te prometo." he pulled his shirt off and looked at me hungrily. i nodded and took my dress of revealing my nude colored undergarments. he groaned when he saw my body, gently kissing my shoulder blades as his hands roamed the rest of my body. i felt him unclip my bra and soon it fell forward. he kissed my neck before standing up. i stared at him as he unbuttoned his jeans and pulling them down revealing his excited member. he came towards me again and kissed me, pushing me down against the blanket and pillows.

his hand drew circles against my hip and continued its way down until i felt it at my folds. a silent moan left my lips. he watched my face and let out a breathy laugh as he continued to rub his fingers around my folds. he moved down, kissing my body as he went. he placed a single kiss on my stomach. "creo que debemos tener un bebe pronto." i just nodded, my mind too foggy from the pleasure. he removed his hand leaving me wanting more. he kissed my inner thigh before digging his head in between my legs. i spread them open for him. i felt his mouth kiss my folds continuing the pleasure from before. i threw my head against the pillow behind me gently pulling at it.

i felt julian's hand crawl up and rest on my stomach, pushing against it softly. i held onto his hand tightly as the pleasure grew in between my legs. his tongue made its way inside me causing me to hold onto his hand tighter. his second hand made its way to my clit, rubbing it softly. i moaned as i felt my high approaching. i held onto his hand tightly. i squirmed in his grip and before i knew it, i did something that had never happened to me before. he stopped and stared at me in awe as i squirted all over his face. i felt my body trembling and my hand soon went up to cover my face. "perdón amor." i heard him chuckle and move my hand. "desde cuando puedes hacer eso?" he kissed me. i could taste myself but it didn't bother me one bit. he pulled away and we both smiled. "es la primera ves que pasa." he bit his lip and nodded his head. "que bueno."

he grabbed a blanket and pulled it over us. he hovered over me. "estas lista?" i nodded. i needed him now. i needed to feel him close, needed him inside me. i felt as he lined up against my hole before pushing himself in. i closed my eyes, his name fluttered out of my mouth. i felt our bodies connect, united as one. i felt as he grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers together. "abre los ojos quiero verte." i opened my eyes and am met with his loving gaze. once i am looking at him he finally thrusts himself inside me fully causing me to open my mouth as a moan escaped.

he thrusted inside me slow but deep. i felt every thrust inside of me. our bodies stuck together due to the sweat coming from the both of us. the blanket wasn't much help either. my hand removed from the embrace of his and made its way to his back. both of my hands clawed at his back holding julian closer to me. he dug his face deep in the crook of my neck as his thrusts got faster. i moaned his name louder scratching his back with all my might. "julian! sigue así julian!" his thrusts remained deep and fast and my nails dug deeper into his skin. i felt him suck on my neck as his thrusts became sloppy and the rhythms no longer in sync. i felt myself come undone a second time. he continued thrusting inside me. i closed my eyes the overstimulation becoming too much for me to handle. my mouth opened as silent moans came out.

julian thrusted inside me until i felt him stop and was filled by his warmth. he looked down, panting and smiling. he lifted my hand up to his mouth kissing it gently. "te amo." he fell beside me, trying to regain his breath.

we lay in silence the only thing we could hear were the sounds of nature mixed with our heavy breathing. i looked at julian as he sat up. his back was facing me and i winced when i saw the state i had left his back in. "amor creo que no vas a poder quitarte la camisa durante la practica por un tiempo." i sat up, wrapping the blanket around my chest and kissed the back of his neck. his hand wrapped itself around my waist as he turned to kiss me. "esta bien amor, no pasa nada." he reached for a strawberry and placed it into his mouth. "sabes otra razón por la que te traje aquí?" he grabs a strawberry and turns to look at me. i look at him confused. "para ir a nadar?" i point to the river behind us. he shakes his head no. he grabs my hand and kisses it gently again. "amo como no te has dado cuenta." i look at him confused until i see the ring on my finger. i stare at it for a while in shock.

i hear his chuckle. "no estaba jugando cuando dije que estaremos juntos para siempre." i blink repeatedly before i am finally staring at my finger. i look up at him teary eyed. he lifts my hand again and kisses it. "te casas conmigo." i nod through tears and kiss him deeply. we pull away and i grab his face into my hands. "te amo. te amo. te amo. te amo." each sentence was punctuated with a kiss. he smiles and rests his head against mine looking into my eyes. this has to be the best proposal ever.

buenas buenas buenas!!! i have to say i really popped off with this one. alrighy yall we are down to the last six chapters of this book. very sad i know. to keep yall up to date my next chapters are going to be as follows memo ochoa, alex zendejas, and chicha. i've already started on the first two so hopefully i'll get those out soon. anyways i hope yall enjoyed this one love yall very much!!!!!