loco por ti| jordan carrillo

your pov

"jordan no podemos hacer esto estas loco." i look at him with wide eyes. "si estoy loco pero por ti. estoy locamente enamorado de ti." he holds my hands as we stand in whatever the hell this place was. if you would have told me two hours ago that i would elope with my boyfriend of one year i would've told you that was crazy. yet here i was with jordan in this makeshift alter getting married for $60.

"i now pronounce you husband and wife." we sign the paper in front of us and he slides the ring on my finger. i don't think this was the order of events but oh well. jordan smiles and kisses me. we finish quickly and leave laughing and holding hands.

we get into the car and jordan immediately opens the sunroof and windows. allowing the breeze blow as the car went through the road. "no puedo creer que acabamos de hacer eso." i let my right hand enjoy the breeze of the air. jordan laughs and takes my other hand in his before bring it up to his lips to kiss slowly. "te amo." i laugh. nothing could kill this joy.

jordan and i stayed in the honeymoon stage for a few months. we didn't have contact with our relatives. we ran away. i knew it was wrong but it all felt right with jordan.

i had been waiting for my period to come since before the wedding. i was scared to take a pregnancy test since i already knew in the back of my head that it would be positive so i didn't but something inside me just knew.

i didn't know when to tell jordan. so i didn't. i played with his fingers thinking about everything. i thought about how he would react. how my family would react. i missed my family. my family... "jordan, nos van a matar mis papas." he laughed and kissed my forehead while hugging me closer. "claro que no amor yo te protejo. eres mi esposa o no." i smiled and looked up to give him a kiss. "gracias amor pero creo que tendré que protegerte a ti." i look at his gorgeous eyes for a moment. i would've never believed that sometimes the scenes from movies came to life but here we were staring into each other's eyes.

"eres la mujer mas hermosa." he placed his hand on my chin and lifted my face. he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. i closed my eyes taking in every second of it. he pulled away and caressed my cheek softly. "si quieres podemos regresar. veremos como nos va con tu familia. se que los extrañas." i nod softly. "esta bien."

it had been officially two months since we got married and four since we had ran away together. it was something impulsive but i didn't regret anything. jordan and i couldn't be happier. my father never was a big fan of jordan but he would have to deal with it.

the sunrise shone through the window waking us up in the morning. jordan kissed me good morning and stood up to brush his teeth. i followed soon after. jordan then went to pack up our clothes. i gave him a hug from behind, resting my head on his back. "amor tengo miedo." i heard him let out a small sigh. "yo también amor pero tenemos que hacer esto. no nos podemos esconder para siempre." he turned around and wrapped his hands around me. "estaremos juntos durante todo. somos tu y yo contra el mundo." i laughed softly as he kissed my forehead.

the drive back was quiet. jordan and i had a lot to think about. he grabbed my hand and reassured me that everything would be okay. i was happy i would be doing this with him. i closed my eyes hoping to get some sleep.

i open my eyes and am met with the view of my neighborhood. i didn't think i would sleep all four hours. "hasta que despiertas bella dormiente. quieres que me pare a comprarte algo?" i say no and he continues driving. i could see my house. i felt all of the nerves coming to me. i felt nauseous. which could be because of that other thing but now was not the time.

he parks in front of the gate to my parents home. "estas seguro que quieres hacer esto?" he nods. we get out of the car. we both take a deep breath before knocking on the gate. we could hear that they were outside already so it didn't take long before someone opened the door. it was my mother. i look at her and smile. "hola mami." she looks at me her eyes tearing up. "mijita!!!" she immediately engulfs me in a tight hug. i hear everyone rushing to the door. i was greeted by everyone. well almost. everyone except my father and my brother. i looked at jordan who winked at me and smiled.

the chaos got quiet when my dad walked to us. my brother behind him. "papa... memo..." i felt my heart racing as they stared at jordan with ice cold stares. if looks could kill jordan would be a dead man.

"y este que." memo was stopped by our mother who told him to step back. i walked to jordan and held his hand tightly. "ama, apa, guille ya conocen a jordan. mi... esposo." gasps could be heard from all different directions. i felt like if i was in a telenovela. i looked at my father whose face was red with anger. my mom  grabbed me, leaving jordan alone. my dad walked closer to jordan memo had stepped aside. i was scared. my dad got in front of jordan and in less than a second they were both on the floor.

"papa déjame explicar por favor. no le hagas daño por favor." i cried and looked to my mom for help. she shook her head at me. tears filled my eyes and i could feel my face burning jordan was on the floor being beaten to death by my father. "dejalo!" i yelled at the top of my lungs. he stopped and looked at me.

"si quieres seguir en mi vida... y en la de nuestro hijo." i held my hand over my belly. "dejalo." the gasps returned. my dad stood up. i rushed over to jordan to see if he was okay. i helped him up and he looked at me. "amor, estás embarazada?" i nodded with tears in my eyes. i turned to my father. "ya se que lo hicimos no fue bueno pero yo lo amo y tendré su hijo lo quieras o no." i stood in front of my father watching his every breath. his jaw clenched and he looked at jordan. "cuidas a mi princesa o te mato." jordan nodded quickly. "si señor se lo prometo que la cuidaré. estoy loco por ella. nunca le pasara nada a mi lado." jordan held my hand tightly. i rubbed my thumb against his hand and nodded.

"el es el amor de mi vida."