*en el cielo | memo ochoa

as always feel free to leave your recommendations
oh and forgot the warning sorry but 18+

your pov

my sweet boyfriend. he thought i was going to let him live after wearing the manwhore fit. i know he was doing it to test me. my jealousy has always been a problem. in my defense memo is one of a kind.

so when i saw him getting dressed this morning i complained to myself but said nothing to him. i thought maybe if i don't budge he'll change it up but him pulling up to the airport in a hoodie and sweatpants really pushed me to the edge. i mean i'll never tell him what to or not wear because he doesn't do it to me and god knows how many times i've dressed like a whore.

the thing that bothered me though was that everywhere i looked some bitch was looking at my man. i mean who wouldn't but like back off.

we boarded the plane and sat in first class. the flight attendant kept walking by. for any little thing. i'm sure if memo farted she would come and try to rescue him. the final straw was when she was rubbing all over him when she gave us the food we bought. like really bitch?!? right in front of my chicken salad.

i am tired of this shit.

"amor tú me puedes ver?" i look at memo and he turns to look at me with his cute little puppy eyes. he nods. i look up at the flight attendant.

"entonces por que cada vez que viene está wey parece que ni estoy aquí. ni una puta agua me ofreció. si tu no me ordenas no como. por que no existo para ella." the flight attendant gave me a stink eye but left. boo you whore.

she pretty much left us alone after that.

i always bring a blanket because i'm always cold. memo knew this too which is why whenever he saw me shivering he opened his bag and pulled out a blanket for the two of us.

i don't know what got into me. the jealousy or maybe i was just horny but having the blanket covering us both sparked something in my nasty little head.

i moved my hand very slowly creeping it onto memo's lap. i felt his body stiffen.

"que estás haciendo?" he whisper yelled. aww my sweet boy is shy. i feigned ignorance and slowly pulled aside the sweatpants and found what i was looking for. i traced my finger around it. i felt memo's breathing get louder. this wasn't gonna work for me.

i removed my hand. he turned and looked at me his sweet eyes looking more sad than usual. i moved my head so that my mouth was near his ear.

"follow me but don't make it obvious." i whispered and stood up. i headed to the bathroom.

i felt my heart beating out of my chest. there's something about having quickies in places you're not supposed to. i've always loved it and memo knew it all too well.

after what felt like forever i heard him knock and call out my name. i opened the door and pulled him in. our mouths immediately connected.

the small bathroom felt even smaller as our breaths grew heavier. he was full of hunger i could feel it literally because i could feel that he was hard. he had his hands around my waist pulling me closer. his lips moved from my lips letting me breathe.

his hand snuck it's way down my shirt. he started groping me making me moan small nothings into his ear.

"sabes siempre te digo que no me gusta pero me encanta cuando estás celosa." i could barely hear him because of his ragged breathing but i heard him. i knew he was testing me. that little fucker. i mean i did want him to fuck me like a whore. i needed him no matter how or where.

i knew that the space was too small to get completely naked but i wanted to him so bad. his perfect body. i needed it.

i stopped him and grabbed his hoodie from the hem and took it off. oh god of course he wasn't wearing a shirt under. memo you knew what was going to happen today. i followed this up by pulling down the sweatpants he had. the whole reason we're here because of those damn sweatpants that hugged him a little too tight. i didn't want people to see something that is rightfully mine.

i stare at him. you would've thought that after dating for so long i would get used to it but no. every time i saw it i was surprised at how well it sprung up for me.

i loved the effect i had on him and he knew it. he was showing himself off to me proudly. i got on my knees in front of him.

i licked the tip while looking at him. he moaned immediately. then i licked a long strip from bottom to top before before stuffing it into my mouth. he threw his head back and i felt his hand go behind my head. i felt him grab on my head and push me deeper.

my eyes were watering but he looked like heaven. his curly hair held back by a headband. i loved when he had his hair like that.

i knew he was close because he was pushing me deeper and deeper. i moved his hand and stopped. i stood up my hand wrapped around it. i let it go and heard memo groan.

i didn't bother taking off my shirt. i just slid my biker shorts down along with my underwear. i just realized today was one of the days i too dressed like a whore.

memo grabbed my ass and lifted me up. i wrapped my legs around him. he pushed me up against the wall before entering without warning. this man really went in raw. who cares this is the reason why i'm on birth control for crying out loud.

my mouth flew open and i was about to let out the loudest moan but memo placed his hand over my mouth.

"shhhhh. no queremos que nos encuentren." what if i did want them to find us though. take the smile from that skank. he thrusted again to get my attention and i nodded my brows furrowed from the pleasure. i felt myself pushing myself towards him to get deeper.

my hands naturally found their way to his gorgeous curly hair. getting to have him so close and intimate always made me feel like i was floating. his hair was one of the many things i loved about him. along with him being a sweetheart.

i was taken out of my thoughts by him pushing himself into me one last time. he moaned and i followed him. he pulls out and i feel something warm trickling down. i throw my head back and sigh.

"mierda." i looked at him to see what he was talking about. i look down and see we made a mess.

"aay memo. ahora cómo vamos a limpiar esto." i stand up and i feel it coming down. he laughs and grabs paper towels. he helps clean me up first and then the floor.

"tu sabes que siempre te cuidare amor." he gives me a small peck on the lips.

we hear a knock on the door. we turn to each other both of us with wide eyes.

"it's occupied." i replied and quickly slid on my shorts.

i heard their footsteps leaving and i sighed in relief.

"esta es la mejor parte que siempre nos atrapan cuando se te ocurren tus curiosidades." i laugh and hit him as we try and make ourselves presentable to leave but at separate times of course.

thank god the bathroom was in a separate space from the seats imagine us coming out and everyone seeing us. oh god no. they would've witnessed me in the sky.

after all that's what memo does best. me la pone en el cielo y donde quiera.