mandilón | memo ochoa

you pov

you look at your husband as he played video games. god he's so hot. can you believe all of that is mine?

you looked at him from your bed. he didn't know you were watching his stream on your phone. you had your headphones connected so he thought you were listening to music but in reality you were looking at him being the cutest person ever.

he was chatting with his friends and they were all making fun of eachother.

"memo tu te consideras mandilón" he turns to you. you look up at him. he looks away immediately. he didn't know you could hear exactly what they were talking about.

"memo todavía estás allí? eres o no mandilón?" you hear his eyes back on the computer screen.

"no" he says while he nods his head. you laugh at him. he turns and looks at you confused. you showed him your phone screen. he looks at you and smiles with his cute little eyes.

you hear his friends laughing at him and you join them. you see memo's ears get red as they make fun of him. he's the cutest.

after a while memo turns off the computer. you were still on the bed. you heard him as he put everything back in their place. he stands up and makes his way to the bed. he gets in and immediately cuddles up to you and hugs you. you side eye him.

"no eres mandilón guillermo?" you look at him and pretend to be mad. he looks at you with his puppy eyes. he wraps his hand around your waist and lays his head on your chest.

"si soy amor. soy un super mandilón. solo para ti." you laugh at him. he looks up at you his eyes shining in the light. you smile and can't help but kiss him. he lay his head down again and you play with his hair. he closes his eyes as you do this. he's such a dumbass but he's my dumbass.