*treinta | alex zendejas

your pov

i listen to my younger sister chismeando about her friends and all of the stories they tell each other. "yea and sarahi said she cheated on alex again with that one guy diego that just came back." i immediately look up. "are you serious? alex is such a great guy. he doesn't deserve this." she shrugs. "sarahi says he's too clingy for her." what. too clingy? "then tell her to break up with him. girl i told you a long time ago to snag him from sarahi he's too good for her."

she just laughs and continues talking about whatever. i started zoning out. i felt bad. alex was a great kid. i remember when him and my sister were younger and how he would come over. he was a bit dumb but always respectful and so sweet. it was sad for me to hear how life's been treating him. my mom and i always told her how cute they would be together. she never saw him with those eyes and so they remained friends all throughout high school and now into their adult life. being five years older than them. i would like to say i've had my fair share of experience per say. i remember smacking the both of them during soccer practice and even for my sister's quince. i always loved the two and honestly thought they would fall for each other one day. so far it's sad to see i was wrong. maybe i should do something about it.

i stood up abruptly. my sister looked at me her eyebrow raised. "estas loca o que?" i nod. "ahorita regresó." she shrugged not really caring much. i rush outside and hop into my car. i start it and make my way towards alex's house. a familiar place that i knew like the back of my hand.

i arrive and stare at his gate. should i do this? i mean someone needs to knock some sense into that boy.

i stare at the gate contemplating whether or not to go inside when i am surprised by a tap on my window. i jump scared of the sudden noise. alex stared back through the window with a smile. i lower the window and am met with him again. "que pasó? por fin viniste a verme." i nod and tell him to get in. he does a quick little jog to the passenger's side and hops in.

he turns to me. i don't say a word but start driving. "dónde vamos?" i shrug. i honestly didn't know either.

we end up in a creek. away from anyone and everyone. i turn to him. "mijo you know how much i care about you, right?" he rolls his eyes. "sabes que odio que me digas mijo ni que fueras tan vieja." i sigh at his response. "not the point alex."

"why do you let her walk all over you?" he raises a brow. "quién?" i purse my lips. "sarahi. cuantas veces te ha engañado. sabes que te esta engañando con diego?" he lowers his eyes not looking at me. "ya lo sabías, verdad?" he nods. i scoff.

"alex estas joven. tienes veinticinco años. vive tu vida no te quedes clavado con alguien que no sabe lo que vales. explora el mundo. busca nuevas oportunidades. agarra un amiga con derechos. aslo todo si tienes ganas de besar a alguien pues asl~" he interrupted me with a kiss on my lips. his lips were soft and molded with mine perfectly. i pulled back placing a hand against his chest. "no estaba hablando de mi." i could feel his heartbeat against my hand. "no sabes desde cuando tenia ganas de hacer eso. tu me encantas." his heart started beating faster. "pero siempre me has visto como un hermanito. te quiero enseñar que ya no soy un niño. yo quiero ser un hombre para ti." i look at him wide eyed. i felt my heart skip a beat.

"qque locurias dices alex?" he shuts me up with another kiss his mouth is soft and warm. i can't help but melt into him. we both pull away breathless and rest our foreheads against each other's. "déjame enseñarte cuánto te amo." with one swift move he pushes the seat the furthest it would go back. i bite my lip as he taps his lap signaling for me to sit on him. thank the lord i wore a skirt. i climbed onto his lap. it was uncomfortable to say the least. when i was looking at him again he stole a kiss. i smiled as we continued to kiss. our mouths sloppy and wet. i could feel another area of my body becoming wet by the second. one of his hands reached to the back of my tank top and un clipped my bra. i gasped surprised but removed it quickly throwing it into the backseat. he looked at me his eyes shining. "estas hermosa." he kisses my neck gently causing me to whimper. he chuckles and kisses me again. "nadie pensaría que eres mayor que yo." he kisses my neck again. "solo tu te enfocas en la edad. pero hoy te enseñaré lo que alguien menor te puede hacer sentir.

he quickly lowers his pants and lifts up my skirt to find my pink panties. he licks his lips and pushes them to the side. "espera." i grab his arm. "no tienes condón?" he nods quickly leaning down to pick up his wallet. he slips it on with ease and picks up right where he left off.

i close my eyes and let out small whines as he enters me. he lets out a deep sigh. "te sientes mejor de lo que podría aver pensado." i lower my head putting it in the crook of his neck and he rocks our bodies together. his hand on my waist guiding me. our chests are against each other's and i can feel his heartbeat.

my body begs for more so i began to take action. curses leave his mouth as i rock my body into his faster. every once in a while he'll push upwards hitting my spot deeper and causing me to whimper. "ya no puedo mas." he wraps his hands around my waist and moves his body harshly. my hands grip at his shirt and my mouth opens. i bite on his shoulder as he continues to drill into me. i felt myself come undone with him still going hard inside me. he groans i assume because of me becoming warmer. he slows down and each hit becomes more sloppy than the one before. i feel him stop. we remain still i could feel my legs twitching. my heart was beating fast.

i hear a breathy laugh leave his mouth. "entonces todavía crees que soy un niño?" i roll my eyes knowing he can't see. i let out a breathy "no." it's like i could feel his snarky ass smile. i guess five years isn't a big gap.

hola hola hola!!! i thought might as well finish this one since all it needed was a bit of editing. one chapter closer to the finale. i've had a great ride with this book and i sincerely love all of your comments please keep them coming. anyways love y'all so much!!!