*amigos con derechos | henry martin

your pov

"ah ah henry! ah ah un poco mas! ahhh ya casi termino ahhhhhh!" he continues thrusting inside me as i came all over him. he lets out a breathy laugh and looks down at me. i can't imagine how i looked in this state with my back arched as he slammed into me repeatedly. his hands still tight on my hips, hugging the permanent bruises i had from the so many times we've done it.

i noticed his eyebrows furrowing and i noticed the look on his face. i knew he was close. i looked at his fucked out face as he slammed inside me and finished with a loud moan. he fell on top of me gently not putting all of his weight on me. i could feel his hard breathing on my neck. he stayed still for a while, calming himself down.

he got up again and looked down. i propped myself up with my arms to see that he was still inside of me. i saw as he slowly pulled himself out, his dick. he let out a breathy laugh and pulled off the condom throwing it in a trash can. he reached into the nightstand beside his bed. he grabbed some wet wipes and helped me get cleaned up.

he finished and threw them off to the side. he lays down, in the covers beside me letting out a deep sigh. i pat his back. "sabes te la rifaste hoy." he laughs into the pillow and turns to look at me with a brow raised. "si quieres seguimos otra vez." although the idea was good, i shake my head no and scratch his head gently. "no necesitas estar listo para tu juego mañana." he looks at me with puppy eyes. "pero tu me das adrenalina. eres adictiva como una droga." i laugh and lean down to give him one last kiss. i stand up and look for clean clothes. i put on my bra and underwear and hear henry shuffling in bed.

"te tienes que ir? tienes ropa aquí, quédate." i purse my lips, my back facing him. "tengo una cita mañana." silence fills the room. i turn around and see him spacing out. "henry..." i get closer to him and hold onto his hand. "suponía que esto pasaría pero no tan pronto. te necesito." he holds onto my hand tighter. i bite the inside of my cheek.

"henry tengo 27 años. quiero una familia. y se que tú estás en una etapa de tu vida en la cual no tienes tiempo para eso. así que es mejor que le cortemos a este jueguito." my voice was soft. i wasn't mad not at all. i understood our relationship from the start. i knew were nothing more than friends with benefits. so i wasn't going to blame him for this.

henry pov

i stared at her beautiful body as she carefully put on a bra. i tried my best to convince her to stay. the bed would feel different if she wasn't beside me. "tengo una cita mañana." i froze. i was out of words. i just couldn't get the words to come out of mouth. i didn't even realize it but she was sitting beside me, holding my hand. "suponía que esto pasaría pero no tan pronto. te necesito." i held onto her hand meaning every word coming out of my mouth. she stayed quiet for a while and i felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest because of how fast it was beating.

i waited for a response. a glance. anything. "henry tengo 27 años. quiero una familia. y se que tú estás en una etapa de tu vida en la cual no tienes tiempo para eso. así que es mejor que le cortemos a este jueguito." i looked at her fondly. i raised her hand and kissed it gently. "dime cuándo no he tenido tiempo para ti. dímelo." she looked at me. "henry dejemos esto ya. por favor." she tried to stand up and push me off her but i didn't let her. i never took her for granted. i always carried my shoulders high when with her. i never hid her from anyone. yes our relationship was unique but i thought she knew my feelings for her were genuine.

"está bien. quieres una familia. yo te daré una familia." i pulled her down into my lap and kissed her. her hand made its way to my chest pushing me gently. she gave up soon and wrapped it behind my neck instead, pulling me closer. her lips tasted sweet just like every other time. i could never get tired of them so soft, plump, and juicy. i pulled away biting at her lip gently. i could feel myself getting hard again. "y como piensas que con esto tendré una familia, henry?" she looked at me, taunting me.

i move the covers revealing my hard on. i look up at her smirking. she smiles and stands up. she removed her underwear slowly. every move was taunting me. she unclipped her bra. he breast fell perfectly bouncing as she made her way back on the bed. "que bueno que eres jugador por que aguantas más." she pushed the covers away and kissed on my chest. he hand stroking my dick gently. she looked up her face right under me. i looked at her and kissed her gently.

she pulled away and sat on my lap, her breasts now in my face. i loved her full breasts. i could help but shove my face into them kissing and biting her. i heard her moans. she lifted my chin up to look at her and kissed me before pushing me down on the bed. i made myself comfortable and looked up at her, eating her with my eyes. "estas listo?" she raised a brow with a smug look on her face. i licked my lips and looked at her. "estoy mas que listo." her hand made its way down to my dick. she hovered over it, causing my breath to hitch.

the look on her face was priceless as she sank herself completely on me. her warm walls wrapped around me. she moved slowly rolling her hips to get used to me. her breathing quickened with her hips. her hands made their way to her hair, messing with it.

i loved when she took charge. her flushed face, messy hair, and loud moans were something i lived for. she pushed her soft hands up against my chest as she rode me. "ahhh eres una belleza." she smiled lazily and continued riding me. i felt her tightening around me. "si sigues así no voy a poder aguantarme." i warned her but she continued. i felt myself twitch inside her. i called her name warning her. she laughed and fixed her hands on my chest, riding me faster.

i felt myself coming inside her. i let out a final moan and close my eyes but still i felt her riding me. "que ya no aguantaste henry?" i swallowed hardly and opened my eyes. "no estás cansada?" she smirks and kisses me. "ay diosito ayúdame." she laughs and kisses me again.

much much later

your pov

"felicidades está esperando gemelos." i smile and look at henry. he stared at the machine wide eyed. a small laugh came out of his lips as he turned to look at me. "haaaa gemelos..." henry holds onto my hand tighter before he falls straight on the floor. the doctor rushes to get a wipe and rushes to henry. she looks up at me. "esto pasa a menudo no se preocupe." she places the wipe under his nose and he slowly flutters his eyes open. the doctor looks at him smiling. "gemelos! estarán bien al menos no fueron trillizos." she helps henry up. she walks over to me to clean my stomach and leaves the room to get the scans of the ultrasound.

henry stood beside me smiling like a goof. "gemelos... ves amor hasta nos salieron dos por uno." he kisses my forehead and rubs my stomach gently. i guess he was right. i never expected us to be here. i always thought that night would be the end of everything. i'm more than happy that it was just our beginning.

buenas buenas!!! it's been a while y'all. a little life update. no more novio but i got 3.7 gpa in college so woohoo. spring break is this week so screw him. anyways at least i'm single. coming for you kevin. i hope y'all enjoyed this one i honestly really liked writing it especially that ending. i love y'all and thank y'all so much for the support.