como es el? | chicharrito hernandez

javier pov

she bit her lip looking at me with tears in her eyes. "javier perdóname." she reached across the table to grab my hand. she caressed my hand in her soft one. "i never wanted this to happen. i swear. i really did love you." i sucked in my cheek. she did love me. i'm sure of it. i removed her hand from mine and stand up from the table. i reach the bedroom without a word. i can hear her muffled cries behind me. "javier. escúchame por favor." i pull out a suitcase from under our bed and start packing my things. i hear her behind me. "di algo por favor!" i stop and turn around to look at her. she had kicked off the heels she was wearing and stood barefoot in her silver dress.

"que quieres que te diga. te pregunto como es el? te pregunto donde se enamoraron? que quieres que te diga." she looks at me her lip quivering. "quiero que pelees por mi." i shake my head. "ya es muy tarde. arréglate que te están esperando. límpiate esas lagrimas. y sal. cuando regreses ya no estaré."

she remained still not moving a muscle. i turned to her again. i towered over her and looked at her. her face was red, her lips were plump, and her eyes were black from her makeup. i softly caressed her cheek and cleaned her eyes. "corre que el te espera." i gently place a kiss on her forehead cupping her face. she closed her eyes. a single tear rolled down. "perdóname javier. no pensé que esto pasaría." i nod. "solo entiende que no pelearé por ti por que se que ya no me amas." she bit her lip and nodded slowly. "ya lo se."

i let her go and turn my back to her again. "veté antes de que me arrepienta." i heard a sigh and heard her footsteps leaving the room.

i love me some good angst i mean not every story has a happy ending right! anyways i hope y'all enjoyed this one. i probably won't post this until i finish the rest of the chapters so let's hope future me is on her a game. love y'all so much. los amo a todos!