*cabezazo| carlos acevedo

your pov

i finish taking the drinks into the cooler for carlos. he was at the club playing a friendly game with a local team from the area. his mom and i were going to support and decided to take some drinks for the team. thankfully it was nothing too big and was a private match. "mija, llevamos aguas también, si?" i look over at carlos' mom as she held up two waters. i nodded and she put some in for us as well.

we make our way to the club and are greeted by one of the coaches. "les ayudo bellas damas?" i nod and he takes the cooler. it had wheels so it wasn't too heavy. he leads us into the area where the game would be. my mother in law and i see carlos practicing. we quickly shout and wave at him. he looks at us and smiles.

right before the game started he came to us. he kissed my mother in law on the forehead and then kissed me. "como están las dos reinas de mi corazón." we talk to him for a bit before the game started. he tells us about a guy on the rival team who had tried to hurt him in the past. "no te vayas a dejar mijo. si se te cruza le das un chingadaso." he laughs and chats with us until the coach calls him over. i fix his headband and give him a kiss. "para la buena suerte mi amor." he smiles and runs off.

"que chulos aver para cuando me dan un nietecito." my eyes go wide and i just shake my head shyly. we watch the intense game as it starts. halfway through it my mother in law excuses herself to answer a phone call. after a while she comes back and picks up her bag. "me acaban de llamar del trabajo. mija le dices a mi carlos que me tube que ir." i nod and hug her and kiss her cheek goodbye. i watch the rest of the match alone. i yelled "vamos carlos!!!" or "vamos con todo santos!!!" any second i could. i think i was the loudest person cheering them on.

one of the players from the opposite team kept trying to hurt carlos and it was super obvious. i could tell from his face that he was pissed. i hope it wasn't the same guy he was talking about before or this wouldn't look pretty. the ball got close to carlos and the player was all over carlos. carlos kicked the ball and hit the guy with his elbow. the other guy rolled on the floor as carlos looked down at him. well deserved honestly.

the game ended 3:1 santos winning. once it was over i ran up to carlos and jumped on him. i placed a single kiss on his neck and whispered in his ear. "buen trabajo mi rey." i hear him chuckle as he carries me towards the rest of the team. i hop off of him quickly and congratulate the rest of the players.

the other team passes by as they're about to leave and one looks at me up and down and whistles. i notice it was the same guy that carlos had hit earlier. i turn to carlos and see him getting mad. "esta bien amor ya déjalo así. ya vámonos." i place my hand on his chest and push him back before he does something stupid.

i gasp when i felt a hand slap my ass. what the hell. i turn around and see the same guy smirking. take that shit back if someone was going to beat the shit out of him it was going to be me. carlos immediately goes up to the guy. "cual es tu problema puto? quieres unos putazos aparte de el que ya te di o que?" i hold carlos by the hand, squeezing it, hoping he would calm down. as much as i wanted him to kick that guys ass i didn't want him to get in trouble because of me. he shakes my hand off and i knew this wasn't a good sign.

i turn to his teammate, omar for help and he nods and gets in between the two. "que tienes que llamar a tu perro para ayudarte." the guy laughs at omar and i knew this was the last straw for carlos. "campos quítate." omar moved quickly and carlos got close the the guy again head butting him. the guy stumbles back and his teammates run to aid his bloody nose. "no te metas conmigo por que este perro si muerde." carlos walks back to me. "estas bien amor?" i look at his head and examined it for any cuts or bruising. when i realized he was okay i hit his shoulder softly. "te van a regañar." he shrugs and grabs the cooler so we could leave. i say bye to all of his teammates and apologize quickly before being dragged out by carlos.

we make our way home in silence until he breaks it right before we get to our home. "como me enfada ese hijo de su—" i say his name sternly to stop him from finishing that sentence. what that guys momma got to do with this? he grips on the steering wheel tightly and continues. "todo el partido estuvo jode y jode y luego te toco a ti. nada mas permiso me faltaba para darle unos putazos." he turns the corner to our neighborhood.

i place my hand on his thigh to calm him down but he stiffens up. "no hagas eso." a wicked smile curves on my face maybe this is what he needs to relax. plus we're literally right in front of our house.

"relájate mi amor." i slowly slide my hand into his shorts and feel him. i felt as he got hard in my hand. my hand moves slowly caressing his tip which was already leaking precum. his breath hitches as he pulls up to our house. he quickly puts in the code to our front gate and drives in quickly. i slow down and slip my hand out. i turn to him and give him a kiss on the cheek and get out of the truck.

i walk inside carefully and can hear carlos behind me struggling to get out. "amor no me vas a dejar asi verdad!?!" i laugh and make my way inside.

i go inside and before i can do anything else carlos catches up to me. he kisses me roughly his tongue exploring my mouth. i feel as he moves me backwards. i feel my back hit something cold. i feel as he slides my shorts down feverishly. his moves are rough and rushed. "aah carlos." i whisper his name softly as he continues his excited actions. i feel his hand run their way up the curves of my bare hips. he pulls my shirt over my head and unclips my bra. "tan perfecta y solo para mi." he kissed one of my breasts and played with the other making me tremble under him.

i pull on the hem of his jersey and he takes the sign and pulls it off. it doesn't take long for him to drop his shorts his dick still hard from me playing with him earlier.

he kisses me before turning me around to see the glass door facing our pool. he pushes me up against the glass. i feel my nipples against the cold glass causing me to let out a small moan.

i feel him rubbing himself against my wet cunt. i didn't even need him to play with me i knew i was more than ready to take him in completely.
"esto es solo para mi." he exhales loudly after his sentence as he shoves himself inside me. i felt myself breath hard into the glass and i knew it was fogging up from my hot breath contrasting the cold glass.

i bite back a moan as i feel him fill me up completely. i rest my hand on the glass and he puts his hand over mine as he thrusts at a slow pace at first. i feel his thrusts get harder as my tits hit the glass door over and over again.

"mia y de nadie mas." i feel as carlos straightens me up and his lips find their way to my shoulder slowly biting it and kissing it as he continued his rapid thrusts. his hand held onto mine tightly against the glass. i felt myself blabbering as he snapped his hips into mine rapidly. i managed to moan his name out and i felt him thrust inside me harshly making my eyes roll back.

i feel him pull my hair back so that my neck was exposed. he bit my neck and i knew that i would have to cover up bruises tomorrow. i feel myself clench around him meaning i was close. i could feel every single one of his thrusts pushing me towards my edge. my legs started trembling and i felt myself collapse against the glass. i moaned his name loudly as i felt myself come with him still inside me. he groaned and held onto me so i wouldn't fall. "aaah so wet." he slipped in and out with no trouble whatsoever.

i felt him twitch inside of me. his thrusts became sloppier and with one final groan he dug his face into the back of my neck. i felt him panting against me. i felt something running down my legs.

"vamos a bañarnos mi amor." i turned around and hopped on him as he made his way to the bathroom. i kissed his neck softly. "solo tuya y de nadie mas." i heard him hum in appreciation.

buenas buenas!!! so diego lainez story was ass i don't know if i'm going to post it or not. i have a lot of unnamed drafts/ ideas. so we'll see how that works out. i also have gerardo arteaga and some for memo sooo aver cual acabo primero. i go back to college next thursday so until then i'll try and post as much as i can. love y'all and thank y'all so much for the support!!!