*sin tocar | hirving lozano

18+ warning!!!
again leave suggestions below and y'all please be specific if y'all want smut or not. i mean i'll do anything just recommend it and i'll give it a try.

your pov

i look at them from afar. they were both smiling and hirving tucked her hair behind her ear. he stared at her, with love in his eyes. he finally chased what he was after and got it as expected. he's a great guy of course she would fall in love with him.

i can't believe i would do this to myself. i hate to admit it but they look good together. my heart shatters at the thought of him kissing her.

i should've stayed home tonight. this was just a casual party i didn't need to come. he throws parties all the time. i can miss this one. should i just turn around right now? right as those words popped into your head chucky sees you.

he sees me and waves me over. i sigh but make my way. i get there and greet them both. she turns to me her green eyes shining with happiness as she sees me. i hate the fact that she's so perfect and nice. i hate that i can't find a flaw about her. even her name was pretty. how could i compete with yvette? i can't. that's the problem. i hate it because he loves her and not me. i hate that he couldn't see me the same way he saw her.

"you look so gorgeous. i love your shirt! where'd you get it?" yvette looked at you waiting for an answer. you put on your best fake smile and told her where.

chucky stared at the both of you in awe that his best friend and girl friend were getting along.

you smiled at her one last time before looking around for the nearest bar. once your eyes find one you look at them both. "i'm gonna get a drink." they nodded and you left them to be all lovey dovey again.

you sigh as you sit at a stool on the bar. if you told anyone would they believe you? would they believe that you helped your love find a girlfriend? you look ahead at the bartender and ask for a tequila sunrise.

"make that two." you turn and see jorge. he was in the national soccer team with chucky. "por que tan triste hermosa?" he winked and smiled at you. he was cute so you smiled back. he took a seat beside you.

he started small talk and you went along. you talked about a lot of things and it felt like you had known each other for years. before you realized it you weren't so mad that you came. the night was looking brighter after all and the answer was right in front of you. he was a big flirt but so were you. you watched him as he talked to you and noticed he was fidgeting with his hands. you grabbed one of them.

"are you nervous?" you held his hand smiling at him. he nodded and you could see his ears turning red. he was cute. "i always thought you were chucky's girlfriend but when i found out you weren't i was so happy." your smile dropped a bit. people thought you and chucky were a thing. well it's good to see some outside perspective but nothing came from that. you smiled again hoping he didn't notice.

"ay guapito, no. just friends. actually if it weren't for me he probably wouldn't even have a girlfriend right now." he smiles and looks down at your hand still holding his. he lets out a soft giggle and your heart turns warm.

chucky pov

i look to see where she went to get a drink. i see her at the bar and sigh in relief. i just had to make sure she was safe nothing more. i go back to talking to yvette.

after a while i turn to find her and see she wasn't alone anymore. i see that jorge is with her. nothing out of the ordinary right? just getting to know each other.

"amor estás bien? no tomes tanto." i turn to yvette and realize i had downed three shots. i shake my head and say everything is fine. i turn and see them talking and laughing and for some i feel my blood boil. i rub my chin and stare at them without realizing that yvette was staring at me.