*lesionado| chicharrito hernandez

your pov

it's been two week since javier injured his hand. he was a mess. it hurt me to see him the way he was.

i walk into the bedroom and see javier sitting on the bed watching tv. i sit beside him. "como sigue tu mano amor?" i rub his thigh comforting him. i knew how much this hurt him mentally and i wanted to let him know i would be by him no matter what. he didn't respond but he let out a deep sigh. "amor estarás bien. la terapia te ayudará. confío en ti." i lean my face closer to him and place a single kiss on his shoulder. i feel him shiver under me.

evil thoughts take over my mind. maybe i could cheer him up. in my own way.

i stand up. i kick my shorts of leaving me just in my panties and the oversized shirt i was wearing. he looks at me confused as my fingers dance their way to his pants. "te ayudaré a sentirte mejor." i place a soft kiss on his lips and unbutton his pants. i pull them down along with his boxers. i smile as my eyes are met with a very exciting view. i look up at him as i open my mouth above his cock and let my drool fall on it. he swallows hard and a small moan comes out of him.

i place my hand on his hard on and rub him up and down slowly. his heavy breathing had an effect on me and i could feel myself getting soaked. i lowered my head to his dick and licked his tip. he groaned at the feeling and buckled his hips up.

i open my mouth and take him in rubbing my hand on what i couldn't fit in my mouth. he groans and i hear his head hit the headboard. i continued swallowing him whole. i felt his hips buckle upwards and my eyes watered at the feeling of him all the way inside my mouth.

i look up at him and see his hooded eyes looking down at me already. i feel as he takes his good hand and grabs a fist full of my hair holding it up. i hear his small whimpers. making me feel proud that only i could hear him like this. he whispers about how good it felt, encouraging me to take him in deeper. my hand twisted what i couldn't fit in my mouth.

he let go of my hair and rested his hand on top of my head guiding me swiftly. i felt as he started pushing me down on him further telling me he was close. i tried to take in everything even if my eyes watered. i chocked on him but it was all worth seeing as he let out a lazy smirk as he came inside my mouth. i feel a warm liquid fill up my mouth before i could spit it out i forced myself to swallow it. i let him out of my mouth with a pop and gasp for air. his head, again, was thrown back against the headboard as his chest rose and fell.

i gave myself some time to calm down before sitting on him. he looked up at me surprised. "aun no estas cansada." i shake my head and kiss his pouty lips. "apenas vamos empezando papacito." he let out a breathy chuckle and i could feel as he got hard again under me. i moved myself against him as i kissed at his neck. i wanted more of his skin but i didn't want to hurt him if i took off his shirt. so this'll have to do for now. i continue kissing his neck leaving small bruises behind. i grinded my hips on his. i couldn't take it anymore i needed him. "javier te necesito pero ya." he chuckled and looked at me with hooded eyes as he smirked at me. i raised my hips from his and held his cock in my hand. i moved my panties to the side not even bothering to take them off. i rubbed his tip on me before slowly sinking myself on him.

my mouth opened wide as i tried to get used to him. both of us were breathing heavily. i was more than happy to be wet because i know it would've hurt if i wasn't. i stood still on top of him. he placed his hand on my hip. "no voy a poder con dos amor. vas a tener que trabajar para que te sientas bien." i nodded knowing he would still work his hips which is what drives me crazy.

i moaned at the feeling of him inside me. i wrapped my hands around his neck as i started moving myself. javier's hand held onto my hips tightly. he always leaves marks there.

i bounce myself on him getting help from him rocking our bodies together. i feel as i wrap around him. i hear him curse under his breathe. i release a few moans and rock my body on his back and forth feeling like i was in heaven.

after a while, i felt him trying to move positions but i didn't let him. i knew that if he even tried moving i would loose this feeling. my hips moved faster as i tried to reach my high which was coming soon. he was hitting my spot repeatedly. i bounced on him harder causing us bith to be in pleasure. my head looked up at the ceiling and my eyes were getting hazy. i swear i was seeing starts. i felt myself come undone on top of him. it seemed like he wasn't quite there but he bucked his hips one more time inside me deeply and moaned as he came inside me.

i dropped my head on the crook of his neck breathing in his scent. trying to calm myself down. he was still inside me. i caught my breath and raised my hips. he moaned and complaining that i was still wrapping around him tightly as i removed him from my hole. i felt his liquid oozing out of me. i gave him a small kiss before standing up. i stepped out of my panties. i held my hand out for him. "vamos al baño. te ayudaré a bañarte." he nodded eagerly and jumped up in a second. i laughed and looked up at him. i slowly caressed his shoulder. "te amo. tienes que recuperarte para que puedas seguir jugando. y también para que juegues conmigo." he laughed but nodded as we made our way into the bathroom.

buenas buenas!!! i know it's been a while so i apologize for that. i've been super busy with college and work. i just haven't had much time to write also i have a major writers block. i'll be updating whenever i can. it'll be slower than usual so sorry about that. i wanted to thank y'all i saw that the story was #14 under mexico. so thank y'all so much for making that possible. i love y'all and hope to continue writing for y'all!!!