*solos | hirving lozano

your pov

"rodrigo no estes corriendo y no patés a tu hermana!" i sigh and look at the mess in our house. i had just cleaned. swept and mopped but there was toys and blankets scattered across the floor. i try to clean up the space and put all of the toys in a basket. have kids they said. it'll be fun they said. in my defense my kids came two for one. it wasn't my fault it was hirving's.

i look at the time and realize how late it was and hirving wasn't home. he was later than usual and i hadn't gotten a call or text. i shrug it off. i know he'll call eventually if he does get here late.

it's february 14. dia de san valentine. el amor y la amistad. i honestly didn't buy anything too special for hirving since i was busy with his children. well i tried to make him a cute little basket with his favorite snacks. a little cheat day for him but rodrigo got into them and no more snacks. so instead i decided to cook him his favorite dinner. after all that's how i won him over by cooking him some delicious food.

"rosie! rodrigo!" i call out for our kids and hear their little footsteps running to the kitchen. "mande mami." i smile and see them looking at me "quieren ayudarme a cocinarle algo a su papi." they nod excitedly and run to me. "si mami. yo te ayudo." rosie goes to wash her hands and turns to her brother. "rigo lávate las manos cochino." he huffs but goes to wash them. i laugh at the two.

we get our hands to work. i let them do simple things to help me out i can't have any accidents today.

i look at the mess we made. it seems i can never keep this house clean. "niños me ayudan con algo mas?" they both nod. "si recogen sus juguetes les doy un chocolatito." they immediately run off and i hear them arguing. "yo voy a recoger mas que tu!" "no yo!" yeah those are definitely hirving's kids.

i use this time to clean up the mess we had made in the kitchen which took less than i expected it too. after cleaning that mess, my body slumped on the couch. being a stay at home mom was not fun. i mean yes i adored my kids but sometimes i needed a break from them. i closed my eyes.

i heard the front door open and my eyes immediately snapped open. my body got into fight or flight mode until i heard my sweet husbands voice calling my name. i sighed and closed my eyes again relaxing my body. i felt him kiss my forehead gently causing me to open my eyes again. i notice a bouquet of flowers in his hands. he gives me a smile. "feliz dia de san valentine." i stood up to kiss him as he handed me the bouquet. "te amo." i kissed him again and led him to the kitchen to eat dinner. i called the kids and they came running. he helped me serve the plates. we ate in silence enjoying our company the only noise in the room came from our kids who were doing god know what with their food.

hirving reached his hand and caressed mine. "te amo." i say it back and continued eating. i hear the door open and close again and look at him. "estas esperando a alguien?" he didn't say anything but smiled.

i see my mother in law coming into the kitchen. she hugs me and then the kids. "como están mis niños hermosos! quieren ir a mi casa cuando acaben de comer?" the kids say yes excitedly. i look at hirving confused and just smiles and winks. they quickly finish and run upstairs for their bags.

my mother in law comes to me. "para que esten solos este dia. mañana en la tarde los traigo." she smiles at me. "aver si me dan otro nieto." she laughs and my eyes go wide. sorry pero no can do. before i know it her and the kids are out of the house.

i pick up the dishes and wash them until i felt hirving hug me from behind. "ya te la sabes amor como dice la canción hoy es noche de sexo." he kisses my neck and i giggle. i rinse my hands off and turn to look at him. he kisses me softly resting his forehead on mine. "te amo."

he grabs my hand pulling me towards our bedroom. along the way he gently removes our clothes until we are left in nothing but undergarments.

i lay down on the bed and look at him as he towers over me. "extrañaba tu cuerpo. amo a los huercos pero nunca nos dan tiempo para nosotros." he took off his boxers and got in between my legs pulling down my underwear. his face got lost in between my thighs and i felt his tongue working magic under me. the smooth move on my clit was driving me insane. i threw my head back. one thing about this man he don't miss. the ten years we've spent together really gave us time to explore every crevice in each other's body. my hips pushed themselves off of the bed to feel more of his tongue on me.

i felt myself becoming undone without him even putting a finger inside of me. he knew exactly what to do to make me cum undone all of him. i moaned his name, my hand slowly making its way down to push his head further. he didn't stop and i felt myself get warm inside.

hirving lifted his head, wiping the side of his mouth woth his thumb and licking it right after. i looked at him speechless. he smirked and leaned down to kiss me. i was in between breaths but i looked at him. "hirving te la bañaste." he let out a deep chuckle.

he opened my legs again, playing with entrance before entering me slowly. i threw my head back the familiar feeling of his cock inside me pleasuring my senses.

he took his time with every move. thrusting into me softly but hard enough to make me yearn for more. he caressed my body and left kisses everywhere. i had no doubt that this man loved me.

hello!!! algo corto pero dulce i worked on this in the morning but forgot to post it. hope y'all enjoyed this little valentine's special. how many of y'all got your ramo buchon? not to brag pero mi novio si me quiere. thank y'all for reading this far into the book. hope yall enjoyed. i love y'all and happy valentines day.