broma | hector moreno

your pov

i take a sip of the margarita i had in hand. the ladies and i were enjoying the view of our crazy family. we had decided a good carne asada would make this hot day better. everyone in their bathing suits ready for the pool. our family was a bit different from anyone else's family.

i smile looking at the chaos happening before us. memo and andres were arguing about who knows what. alexis and kevin were singing songs drunk off their asses. diego was running after creed who was running after jorge trying to bite him. edson was doing front flips into the pool and splashing everyone. my husband hector was on grill duty with carlos and javier beside him.

we all laugh and clink our glasses. other than that there was no conversation. paula breaks the silence. "oigan que cren que vi en el tiktok?" she shows us her phone and a video plays of a man looking at his phone. the caption was something about sending him spicy photos at a family function.

after a long conversation we decide to be diablitas. "yo no juego memo es capaz de hacer lo que sea." san memo quien lo viera. memo's wife immediately chickens out. "mi alexis ya esta bien pedo mejor yo tampoco." we all look at him and kevin as they hold the mic and sing to grupo firme. "el teléfonode edson lo tengo aquí." "jorgie anda corriendo como niño chiquito." "si también diego." we shake our heads disappointed at all of them chickening out as well. "te apuesto que javier me saca de aquí." i laugh. "yo creo que hector va a cer el mas calmado." in the end only the wife's of carlos, javier, and andres decided to go for it with me. i look at my phone and scroll through it to find a picture of me in lingerie. i show it to the girls. "que tal esta?" i get a bunch of complements from the girls. a few asking where i got the lingerie.

i tell the girls to get ready since i was going to be the first sender. after them okaying the picture i sent it to hector. we stare intently as he reaches for his phone when it buzzes. the girls all eyeing his moves carefully. he puts the tongs he was using inside the tub of meat. he bring his phone so that it was right in front of him. we were all in the edge of our seats.

hector takes a sip of his beer as he looks on his phone. his eyes go wide and he starts choking on the beer. the girls and i stare at him quietly laughing to ourselves as carlos and javier freak out because he was choking. he looks up at me and narrows his eyes. oooo a warning so scary. he types on his phone and i see a notification pop up.

amor
te calmas o te calmo

tu
que te gusto?

amor
si me gusto
quieres que nos vayamos

tu
noooo
me estoy divertimento con la chicas.

i smirk at the phone and show it to the girls. they all giggle as we look for the next victim but instead we see nothing. it was quiet too quiet. even kevin and alexis where gone. i turn to look at the grill and see that hector was gone too. out of nowhere i feel someone pick me up from my seat. screams from the girls make me look around and see all of the guys getting their wives. hector looks at me as im in his hands. he raises his eyebrows mockingly. "piensan que son las únicas que bromean?" we all look confused. they all yell and run towards the pool with us in hand. "hectorrrr!!!" i yell but i am met with the cold wave of the water hitting my face and entering through my nose.

i swim up and splash hector immediately. he pulls me in by the waist and kisses me. "no fue mi idea amor." i laugh and kiss him again. "esta bien amor sabes que no me enojo." i see everyone else playing in the water. the only one free was creed who looked like he actually wanted to jump into the water.

i laugh as we all enjoy our time splashing in the pool. edson brought out some water guns and we end up going against the hubbies. i laugh all of us enjoying the craziness that was happening. this day started and ended up being chaotic.

buenas buenas!!! el que sigue es chicha chic@s!!! i have not started it and honestly have no idea what to write about but i'll try and start it today so i can have it up by tomorrow morning or noon maybe. if i do finish it i might go ahead and post it tonight. we'll see. love y'all put@s!!!