sonrisa | hirving lozano

your pov

i smile as i look into my camera and see him laughing. i'm sure i could have heard his laughter from miles away. he was never so close yet so far. i remember the old times with him.

he was so attentive, so sweet. a total charmer. i loved every moment i spent with him. before her it was just us two. we loved each other and nothing could get in the way. or so i thought. then he dumped me for his current girlfriend.

even with that everything about him made me feel sweet things. his rosy cheeks contrasting his pale skin, the two strands of hair that curled out of his styled hair and onto his forehead, his gorgeous smile that could light up cities if he tried, or even those gorgeous dimples that appeared along with his smile. anytime i saw him i felt my stomach tickling and i could feel the butterflies. i'm sure it's just because i hadn't seen him. it's nothing.

he smiled and hugged the person he was with. his girlfriend. that person used to be me. i wonder if i've become a stalker. it's not like i chase him around i just happen to run into him a lot. he just couldn't see me when it happened.

i mean i did book a flight to naples when i found out he was moving to be in napoli. at that point i would say i was obsessed. he left me and still i would run after him in a heartbeat. right now it was just the world bringing him back to me. one last time.

i was just walking down the streets of our hometown. taking pictures and there he was. i happened to hear his laughter and i turned to see and sure enough it was him. i look at him for a bit longer admiring the man i was once in love with. i admire his gorgeous smile again. he was in his own little world. it's the first time i've seen him since the time i went to italy.

he looked different in a good way. his hair was longer than before and he had a bit of stubble. i smile and unconsciously point my camera towards his direction. old habits never change, right? i take a single picture of him as he smiled.

i look down at the camera. i look back up and see him one last time before walking away. i'll never be anything to him. at least not anymore. now i'll only be a stranger. someone who hides behind a camera. someone who admires him from a distance.

i hear my name being called and i see my fiance. he walks up to me and wraps his hand around my waist. "por que te me escapaste hermosa?" he leans down and kisses me. i feel warmness hit my cheeks. he interlocks our hands and we walk off.

i look down at the picture again. i hit the delete button before looking back at him one last time. goodbye hirving. maybe we'll meet again in another life.

chucky pov

ella cree que no la veo. cada movimiento que hace cuando esta cerca. lo se todo. puedo ver como le brillan los ojos cada vez que me ve.

se que me equivoqué. que ella era con la que tenía que estar para resto de mi vida. pero aquí estoy con alguien mas que no me hace feliz.

fue la primera vez que la he visto en varios años. esta igual de hermosa. nada ha cambiado. se ve feliz. yo la lastime pero aún se ve feliz cada que me ve.

volteó al escuchar su nombre. veo mientras alguien la besa. siento mi corazón latir fuertemente. serán celos lo que siento? los veo mientras caminan. se alejan mas y mas.

ella se fue. y se llevó mi corazón con ella. lo siento tanto si pudiera regresar al pasado y cambiar algo lo haría. la escogería a ella. pero ahora no hay nada que pueda hacer. se escapó mi primer amor.