*deseo | carlos acevedo

your pov

"amor donde estas?" i yell as i get home. i just got back from visiting my mom and i was hoping to see my husband but couldn't find him anywhere. i call out his name and get no response. i know he's home he finished practice already. maybe he's taking a nap. i make my way upstairs and into our bedroom hoping to find him in there. i open the door and see carlos dressed up like a gladiator. my eyes go wide at the sight.

carlos wearing a full blown gladiator suit. his back was towards me so he didn't notice i was in the room. i look him up and down. the skirt like material showed his bare legs. the top was black and had gold accents on it. it was a cut off so his arms showed through.

"que estás haciendo amor?" i stiffle a laugh as carlos turns to look at me. he looked like a kid who just got caught doing something they weren't supposed to be doing. he threw what looked like a shield across the room. "amor llegaste temprano." he stutters his words. i walk towards him. he grabs a pillow and tries to cover himself.

"aver amor por que te escondes?" i move the pillow out of the way and see the helmet he wore. his long hair stuck out from under it as it covered the top half of his face. his lips were barely visible. "no me hagas burla." he whined and tried to cover himself again. "amor yo siempre te apoyaré. en lo bueno, lo malo, y pos lo raro..." i stoped and looked at him and smiled. "por que yo te amo." i saw his lips turn up and he gave me a soft smile. "segura? yo soy bien raro amor." i laugh and nod. "segurísima por eso me case contigo." i give him a peck on the lips. "pero y adrian?" i look for our son around the room but can't find him.

"se lo llevo mi mama para que tengamos tiempo juntos. la verdad creo que quiere otro nieto." he looks at me though the mask. "debería haberlo dejado ala mejor y llegaba a ver dos acevediadores." he laughs at my corny joke. "en verdad no pienses que es raro." he looks at me his eyes softening as they looked at me. "un poco pero quién soy yo para juzgarte amor." he pouted his lips. "raro pero guapo." he laughs at me.

i kiss him again it becomes hotter. he slips his hand to grab my ass. he unbuttons them quickly and they fall down. i step out of them. he rubs against me and i moan as he pulls me closer. "pero carlos quítate esa puta mascara que te quiero ver la cara." without being asked twice he takes it off and throws it somewhere in the room. he leads me to the bed and lays me down softly still not breaking the kiss. he pulls away and pulls down the bottom part of the outfit revealing himself. "ay carlos no tenías nada abajo. que bárbaro." he shrugs smugly.

"que dices amor le concedemos el deseo a mi ama?" he holds his dick in his hand and looks down at me. i bite my lip and stare at him. "si pero quítate ese disfraz. te vez guapo pero no se. como que se siente raro." he laughs and takes the top off revealing his excellent body. i follow him and take my shirt off. i'm the only one in clothes now my panties slowly getting soaked just by looking at carlos.

he gets off the bed and i sigh loudly. where the hell is he going. i know he's not gonna leave me hot and ready. doesn't he want to fill me up? grant his momma her wish of being a grandmother again. "carlos a donde vas?" i take the time and unclip my bra. this mf better come back soon or he's going to find me pleasing myself.

i look up at the ceiling and wait patiently wearing only my panties. i hear his footsteps coming back to the room. i look at him and the black box in his hands. i smile at the sight of it. "carlos ahorita? ay amor como te adoro. siempre tan considerado." he chuckles and sets the box down on the nightstand. "cual de todos quieres hoy amor? o me dejas escoger?" i nod my head. knowing his choices were always in my favor. he opens the box and digs through our collection. he looks at something and then looks at me and laughs. he pulls out a bright pink vibrator. 

"me gusta este combina con la tanga que tienes puesta." i roll my eyes and he make his way back to the bed. he moves his body over mine and kisses at my thighs. as he goes on the kisses become a mixture between kisses and sucking. he makes his way to my cunt and kisses it through the fabric. "tanto que me quieres verdad." he pulls my thong to the side and runs a finger through my wet cunt sending shivers down my spine. i nod biting my lip.