Chapter 4: Best Friends Forever After

I looked all throughout the town in every corner, shop, and even every alley. I couldn't find Alistair or Bunny anywhere. They were no where to be seen. I was beginning to think that I was possibly somewhere else. That was, until I spotted a festival that seemed to be going on.

I walked through as I still got some weird glances by the people that were around me, and it was making me nervous by their stares. Do they have something better to look at?

I knew that I would have to find some help around here. Someone would have to help me. Surely, some person must've seen my friends pass by. I tapped on a random girl's shoulder that was talking to another. She turned around and faced me questionably.

"The sets of fur in a coat with a top of cream, but without any to seam," I said.

"Uh, what?" The girl blinked her eyes in confusion. These people don't speak riddle. What a shame.

"Have you seen two people by the names of Alistair Wonderland and Bunny Blanc? You know, really cute tall guy with ashy blond hair and blue eyes? And a small girl with white hair, dark green eyes with a hat on her head." I asked. The girl only shook her head as she turned back to her friend. I sighed as I turned away and began walking again, but not knowing where to go. Wow, I bet this is what Alice felt like when she first visited Wonderland. It just felt all too unfamiliar and strange. I didn't know how to feel about it.

I looked around as I was started to get hopeless, feeling like I was about to give up. My feet ached and I was tired from all this walking and running and tripping and water. Maybe they weren't here after all. Could Ginger have lied? No, she couldn't have! How else would've she known?

But then I heard someone shouting my name. I turned around only to be glomped to the ground and hugged all over. I opened my eyes to see a girl with purple hair in spiral cat tails.

"K-Kitty?" I blurted. She had literally trampled me to the ground as she was on top of me. She hugged me all over.

"It's so good to see you, Iz!" Kitty said loudly in my ear catching me off guard.

"Y-you too, Kit." I said with an awkward laugh. It felt so weird to see her again, but refreshing all the same. It felt just like yesterday. She hadn't changed at all.

"Izzy?" I looked around to see Lizzie, my dear old friend that I missed way too much. Kitty got off of me and Lizzie helped me up to my feet. We gave each other weak smiles. I stared deeply into her eyes once I finally got to see my old best friend forever after.

"Lizzie!" I shouted as I pulled her into a hug. Kitty hugged me as well in a group hug.

"Izzy? Izzy!" I turned around to see Maddie grinning with a laugh as she bounced over to me as we got inside the group hug as well. It felt so nice to see so many familiar faces.

"It's so good to finally see you all again, I missed you all so much." I sighed happily as I hugged them all in return.

"We missed you, too." Lizzie said as she grinned to me. We then all pulled away from each other.

"Where's Alistair and Bunny?" I asked as I looked around. There was still no sign of them.

"They're around. They went to get rid of this cursed book that my mom switched with the Storybook of Legends." Kitty said.

"So I've heard," I nodded.

"Yeah, and it put a curse on our friends that made them go cuckoo as they plugged up the well of wonder." Maddie stated with a giggle.