Chapter 7: Date

Chapter 7: Date

Bunny and I got dressed for the party that was happening tonight. We put on our outfits and got prepared. I so didn't want to go to this thing. I felt myself getting more nervous they closer we got to wherever we were going. No one told me the whereabouts.

We headed towards the place where the party was going to be held at. We walked in and were greeted by loud music blaring through my ears and people dancing and talking about.

Bunny walked away from me to talk to her new friend that she had made. With a sigh, I walked over towards a corner and just sat on a chair. Why did I come to this when I'm not even with my friends? This was boring. I wasn't interested at all. I was already ready to go back to the dorms, and I had just gotten here. This was a bust.

I looked around the room to glance at everyone who was dancing and talking. No one familiar had met my eyes. I couldn't find any of my friends and this was starting to get annoying to me. I felt ditched and alone. This was humiliating. I hated being somewhere completely alone when I didn't no anybody and especially not knowing where any of my friends had gone.

That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I strained my neck as I turn around to see the same boy from earlier today that asked me out for the party. Ugh great. He may be cute but I wasn't going to fall for a guys stupid trick. I fell for it plenty of times in Wonderland. I'm not going to be that gullible little girl anymore.

"I wanted to apologize for earlier today. You see, I made a bet with my friend to prove that I could get a date with you or something." The boy said as he turned away looking a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, it's fine, I suppose." I said giving him a warm smile to not seem so mean on the outside. I can be a little harsh. "But, why me?"

"Um, well he pointed his finger at the first girl he saw. At first, he pointed at the Headmaster. But then, you." He answered with a blush to his cheeks and a nervous smile.

"Oh, okay. I'm Isabella, by the way. You can just call me Izzy." I introduced myself.

"I'm Dexter Charming," the boy said. We shook hands. His palm was a little sweaty.

"Hm, that's nice." I thought. "So, what's this about a bet?"

"Oh," he laughed nervously, "that's a funny story, you see. My friend Hunter kept mocking me because I couldn't get a date. I tried to prove him wrong, and he made me ask out the first person that he would see."

"What happens if one of you loses?" I asked.

"Well, the loser has to walk around the school in a tutu and carry a wand, acting like a fairy god mother." He said. I laughed a little.

"I can help you out if you want," I said with a smile. He brightened up into a grin.

"You would?!" He gasped.

"Sure, I'm always up for helping people out." I shrugged as I stood up to my feet.

"Thanks, I owe you one." He said.

"Don't mention it," I waved it off. "So, what do I have to do?"

"Go on a date with me and act like you're interested into me. Like, holding hands, leaning on shoulder. That stuff." Dexter said as a blush rushed to his cheeks. He was embarrassed.

"Alright," I nodded my head in agreement. Oh crap. What did I just get myself into? Sure, it's nice to help somebody out. But already with a first date with less than twenty four hours of being here? Geez.

"So, seven up around pick up you movie?" He asked. I could tell he was nervous. I let out a small giggle as I found it quite humorous. It's a good thing I knew what he was saying. Hello, riddle-ish! Just about the same as gibberish.