Chapter 6: Around the School

"The Storybook of Legends?" I asked in confusion. Didn't they just get rid of it? Or was that some other kind of book? I'm so lost here. This is why I'm new to all of this. I had no idea what was going on.

"Yes, and we need to get it back," Lizzie stated.

"But wasn't that taken by Cheshire Cat?" I questioned.

"Yeah," Kitty muttered not entirely happy that her mom took the most important book in history. She looked down at her half-eaten muffin in shame. Or at least I thought it was shame. I couldn't entirely tell. I'm not a people reader like Alistair is.

"Doesn't matter, she probably doesn't even have it anymore." Bunny said. "It's possible that she could've given it to the Evil Queen."

"You don't know that for sure," Kitty said, trying to defend for her mother. I didn't blame her.

"Yeah, she probably still has it and is just looking through the book or something like that for guns and giggles." I added.

"Well, let's not get to conclusions." Alistair pitched in. "The book could be anywhere."

"Giles Grimm!" Maddie blurted.

"Huh?" I said. I'm even more confused. I wish people would tell me these things, but I didn't bother. If it's important they'll tell me and if not, well, oh well. I guess.

"Giles knows everything! Well, almost everything. But, he clearly does have the answer for just about every problem. He can solve it!" Maddie stated with a grin.

"Oh okay," I replied. "So I guess we just ask him for answers of the Storybook of Legends." Maddie nodded her head vigorously with a grin on her face.

"So let's go." Alistair said as he stood up from his chair abruptly.

"Not until tea time is over," Maddie said as she slurped onto her cup of tea. A few minutes later she finished her cup of tea and we all walked out of the shoppe. We headed back to the school and we went to the Headmasters office. Lizzie knocked on the door and we all walked inside.

"What is it?" Headmaster Milton Grimm asked looking between all of us questionably with a single brow raised.

"Giles, we need your help." Lizzie said as she walked forward closer towards the bother of Milton. He was slim and tall, a beard growing wildly from his chin with an unruly mustache. He seemed like a wonderful character.

"Yes?" Giles said.

"Do you know anything of where to find the Storybook of Legends?" Lizzie asked. Headmaster Milton Grimm gasped at the request.

"That book is none of your concern. Keep out of it as isn't any of your business. We're taking care of that anyways." Headmaster Milton said while giving us all a stern glare.

"We're sorry, sir." Bunny said with a frown. We all walked slowly out of the room and just followed Maddie. Kitty had POOFED away right after we were kicked out the room.

"So, now what do we do?" Alistair asked.

"We should just leave it up to them. After all, this isn't something we should butt in about. Even though we should be concerned, I don't think we should take action. After all, they did say that they were up to it." I answered.

"Hexellent point," Maddie said as she gave a short nod with a grin. We walked with Maddie and Lizzie. "Who's up for a tea party?" She asked.

"Actually, Izzy and I have some shopping to do since we came here unhexpectedly. Don't we, Izzy?" Bunny said as she elbowed my hip as if she was giving me a hint.