=Chapter 15=

"Where are we going?" Tuk asked an excited giggle leaving her lips.

"You'll see," I said with a chuckle. Currently, I was leading everyone into the forest Tuk on my shoulders a blindfold wrapped around her eyes. By everyone I meant my siblings, Aonung, Tsireya and Rotxo. 

"You're not gonna kill us are you?" Loak called from the back of the group.

"Still deciding," I called back. Pulling back a large leaf I smiled at what appeared before me. There was a small section on the island. A small second that looked somewhat like home with huge trees and fauna-covered ground. My siblings all smiled brightly at the familiarity of the place. Setting Tuk down I pulled her blindfold off. I watched as her face lit up like the sun as she let out an excited squeal. The move was hard on all of us. Tuk had taken it the hardest though. She was still young and didn't fully understand. 

"I found this the other day," I said with an excited grin.

"Home!" Tuk yelled excitedly before running out. She was right. It looked like home.

"See if you can keep up," I said giving Aonung chest a light slap before running out. They watched with wide eyes as we climbed running along the branches of the trees as easily and naturally as they with swimming in the reef. 

It was fun teaching them. Teach them our ways, we even taught them a bit of English. 

"I smell like fish poo," We were all sitting together one day and Tuk decided she would teach Aonung an english phrase. My siblings all tried to hide there smirks as Aonung repeated her words, not well though.

"IE Smel like fish hoo," english sounded weird coming of Aonung tongue.

"P like your popping your lips. P," Tuk said seriously. I was surprised that she hadn't broken out into fits of giggles.

"I smel like fish poo," Aonung repeated perfectly all the Sully's laughing at the same time. 

"What? What is it?" Aonung asked turning to me in confusion. 

"Skxawng," I chuckled shaking my head. As our chuckles died off I noticed Tsireya's eyes focused on an ikran that flew by.

"They are beautiful creatures," she whispered in aww.

"Would you like to meet one?" I asked with a grin. She could hardly contain her excitement as they all eagerly followed us up to the cliffs. Tilting our heads back we called out to our mounts. 

"Do not look them in the eyes. They think it's a threat," I warned. Soon our ikran's circled above us before gently landing on the stone in front of us. Extending my arms into a circle I motion for Oogi to be calm. 

"Ikran is not like your mounts. Once zahelo is made, ikran will only fly with one hunter its whole life," I explained walking up to him and connecting our queues. I smiled as he shook his body out settling into the bond. 

"Come," I said holding my hand out to Aonung. He looked hesitant slowly reaching for my hand. Taking it I gently placed it on Oogis head.

"Friend Oogi," I whispered. Aonung let out a nervous chuckle as he awkwardly pat him.

"Friends yes. Please don't eat me," he said flinching back as Oogi let out a cherp. I chuckled pulling myself up onto his saddle.

"Come on then," I said holding my hand out once again.

"What? You want me to ride?" he asked bewildered.

"Come on Aonung," Tsireya called as she hopped on the back of Loak's.

"What you scared?" Rotox asked jumping on the back of Neteyams. He was scared I could see it.

"You guys go on ahead. We'll catch up," I said. With a shrug, they gave out excited cries before taking off. 

"If you do this, I'll forgive you," I said with a victorious smirk. Aonung couldn't believe he was really thinking about agreeing with me. Shakily he looked over the side of the cliff his stomach dropping at the long drop. He looked up at me shaking his head muttering something under his breath. He huffed shaking out his hand before taking mine. Pulling him up behind me I waited till he was comfortable. 

"Calm your heart," I whispered.

"That is easy for you to say," he huffed shakily. I smiled taking his arms and wrapping one around my waist. I then took the other and placed it over my heart. 

"Feel my heartbeat. I am calm, if i have nothing to fear so do you. Now breathe," I whispered. It took a bit but with deep breaths, he calmed himself. 

"You have nothing to fear. I won't let you go," I said glancing over my shoulder. 

"Promise?" he asked.

"I promise I won't let you go," I said with a bright smile. Gulping his eyes flickered over my face before staring deeply into my eyes unable to help himself being calmed by them.

"Hold tight," I said turning back to the front and gripping the reing.

"KOOAHHH!" I called Oogi resonating with my call as we dipped off the side of the cliff. A scream left Aonung's throat as he held on for dear life. Leveling out from the free dive I couldn't help but laugh mischievously. His cheek had been pressed flush against my back as his eyes had been slammed shut. 

"Hold me any tighter and I will not breathe," I yelled over the wind.

"Don't do that again!" he yelled.

"What this?" I asked dipping slightly earning a small yell. I leveled out chuckling again. 

"I get it this is punishment, but I already said I'm sorry," he said. I chuckled again as we climbed through the air. Levelling out I loosened my grip on the reins and sat back. Aonung let out a nervous sound at my movement.

"It's alright, I've got you," I said placing my hand over his arm. 

"Open your eyes skxawng," I muttered. And he did. He slowly opened his eyes and when he did he was filled with aww. That's the only way I could describe his expression. I had that same expression when I flew for the first time. His grip tightened again but not in a scared way. Our hearts were calm, sinked as we basked in each other close presence. Both of us felt so at peace. It was beautiful. A memory that would be with us for many years.

"TAROOH!" The peace was interrupted by loak diving down in front of us throwing us off balance slightly. Loak and Tsireya grinned from below us.

"Hold on," I said taking the reigns again. It was a beautiful evening. We played we flew. And Aomung enjoyed it. We were on our way home when Loak let out an excited yell.

"TAAAHOOOOO!" Aonung screamed from behind me pumping his fist into the air. I chuckled letting out a cry of my own.

Landing Tsireya and Rotxo couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was. I watched with a smile as Oogi nuzzled into Aonung who patted his with a chuckle.

"Not so bad was it?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't need to worry. I had you after all," he smiled. Both our cheeks heated at his words as we looked away.

"Will you take me flying again? Perhaps just the two of us?" He suggested nervously.

"I would like that," I nodded looking down to try and calm my heart. 

"I would like that very much," I said looking up at him with a bright genuine smile. 

============================================================