=Chapter 29=

Loak and Aonung hadn't taken to the final decision well. They had gone against their parents wishes and traversed to the seas close to the forests to see if what I said was true. It was. At different points around the cost, the outpost had been set up with guns that scanned for animals with riders. Sometimes it would just shoot random animals. The two flinched as a Ikran was shot down.

"We gotta go before that thing spots us," Loak whispered as they hid behind rocks on Payakans back. Aonung didn't respond. He simply started into the forest hoping he see a glimpse of me. A silly notion he knew.

"Sylwanin is strong. We need to believe in her," Loak said.  He didn't like it any more than Aonung did but he did believe in me. he knew if anyone could handle it, it would be me.

"What if she is hurt?" Aonung asked.

"Then she will heal. We need to have faith in her. She would for us," he said. With a nod, the two returned to the village reporting what they had seen. 

And they waited.

A year passed. Then another. Another after that. Their hopes were dwindling. Their hopes were almost gone when the four year mark was hit.

So much had happened in those four years. Loak, Aonung, Tsireya, and Rotxo had earned their place among the people. They had become adults. 

Alot had happened to me as well. Although they weren't so positive. 

But none of that mattered. I was headed home. The smell of the salty sea filled my nose as I sat on the side of a chopper. Then I saw it. I saw home. 

"There it is," Norm spoke from beside me. I smiled brightly holding back the tears as we got closer. I was going to see my family again. 

The clan had gathered to inspect the chopper, they had seen one before but they were still shocked by it. Tuk was the first one there.

"SLYWANIN!" She cried sprinting towards me. The chopper hadn't even landed fully when I jumped from it rushing over to her. 

"TUK!" I cried in excitement. She ran and jumped into my arms like she always had. Only this time she was bigger. And with the run-up she had she tracked us both to the ground and into the water. Breaking through the surface with a gasp I laughed. My heart was leaping with joy as I returned her tight hug. She had grown so much.

"Look at you!" I yelled over the sound of the chopper. She had gotten big. She wasn't the little girl I knew anymore. And her feature had grown looking like a perfect mash out our parents.

"My Slywanin!" I looked up to see my mother. She rushed forward falling to her knees in the water to wrap me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around her burying my head in her shoulder as I basked in her presence. 

"Thank you, great mother," I could hear her whisper as he hugged me tighter. 

"NIN!" Kiri rushed over as well tears already in her eyes. She crashed into me throwing us all into the water again. He had grown to. Into a mature looking lady. She looked alot like Grace. her hair was still a messy mop though.

"I'm so happy to see you guys," I said through tears hugging them close. My eyes then found Toru. He stood watching inquisitively.

"Mama," he called. Mother smiled through tears gesturing him over. Kneeling in the water I watched as he walked over quickly hiding his face in mothers chest.

"Hello Toru," I whispered sniffling and reaching out to cup his head. Only he shighed away from my touch. I half expected that. He was only a newborn when I left last. 

"Toru, this is your sister Sylwanin," mother said cupping my cheek. The joy in her eyes was immense decorated by happy tears.

"Hello Toru, it's nice to meet you again," I said pulling my hand back to offer it. Hesitantly he reached out to shake it. I smiled brightly looking around.