=Chapter 30=

Stepping out of my brother and father's embrace we stared deeply into each other's eyes. I couldn't believe it. I was there. Right in front of him. He couldn't believe it either.

His hand reached out taking my own. A shaky breath left his lips as our hands moved to our forearms. His hand travels from my biceps to my neck his thumb brushing the bottom of my jaw. 

My hand moved to his chest moving up to the base of his neck. I could feel him, his skin under my hands. I could feel him. He was there in my arms. 

"I see you," I whispered. A shaky breath left his mouth his other hand reaching up to copy the other. He looked over me, the utter relief and joy he felt reflected in his eyes. 

"I see you, My kaltxi," he whispered. Tears gathered in my eyes as he pulled me in pressing our noses and faces together. Our hearts had longed for this moment. And at that moment the missing pieces in our soul's fell into place. 

"Wha? How?" he asked. A small chuckle left my lips.

"It's a long story," I whispered. 

"One I think you should tell," Norm spoke up with an apologetic look. I nodded whipping my tears away. Gently cupping Aonung cheek before turning to Ronal and Tonowari.

"We need to talk," I said Aonung's hand moved to grasp mine instantly missing the proximity. 

We all sat around the fire, all eyes on me as I took a deep breath. Aonung was sat next to me the fire lighting up his perfectly sculpted body. His tail wrapping around me pressing against my thigh. A comforting feeling.

"As you know I was unable to come back. The sky people have gotten bolder. They have set up defensive parameters. They know what goes in and out of a large radius around their base. Luckily the floating mountains are out of the borders but just barely," I said pulling out a set of maps pointing to the circumstance that I had marked out.

"They've set up an outpost here and here. All along here. They're trying to set up a wall of sorts. They're trying to control everything," I said.

"What does this have to do with us?" Ronal asked. 

"There was a total of three sky people bases. There main one. And there are two smaller ones," I said nodding to the Norm. He nodded setting up a small projector.

"Four years ago there was an attack on the smaller bases. All humans were massacred. Their burnt bodies were stung up on the walls. The base was burnt to nothing," I said solemnly. Norn flicked the projector on. Tsireya gasped at the horrid images that appeared. Burnt charred bodies piled into a large hill.

"They spared no one. Not even the children," I whispered. 

"Who attacked them?" father asked.

"Ashi. Ash Navi," I said. Ronals and Tonawaris eyes widened as they looked at each other.

"Great mother," Mother whispered in shock.

"Who are the ash people?" Tsireya asked.

"Navi who believe to hold the great balance requires fire to purge many things. Which includes the weakest among them," Ronal began to explain.

"That is not even the worse of it," I said taking a deep breath.

"They have made it their mission to destroy the sky people. All of them. And those that associate with them," I said my eyes settling on my father. 

"There were avatars at the other bases. But they were different. We recovered one of the bodies. A full conscience had been planted into them. Not a transference. It's similar to what Eywa did for you father," I explained.