=Chapter 22=

Payakan slammed down onto the deck throwing just about everyone off balance. At his sudden arrival, everything was thrown into chaos. The tribe attacked and Payakan went crazy thrashing around and hitting anything close enough. The soldiers fired upon him but the bullets didn't affect him. An explosive harpoon was fired at Payakan but he deflected it with ease. He roared in anger pulling himself off the ship and back into the water. 

In the water, he continued to wreak havoc throwing a boat clean out of the water onto the back of the ship. Then the ship jerked forward. 

"Oh great mother," the breathless words left my lips as the ship speed up, hearing directly towards a bunch of rocks. We hit the rocks at full speed launching the high ship into the air. All four of us were filled with the upside down sensation of falling. I gripped the railing tightly as the ship hit the water, feeling as if it had hit the ground. The metal groaned in posted as our bodies were thrown down. A grunt sounded from me as my temple slammed into the railing. 

"Are you ok?" Loak asked.

"I'm fine," I hissed reaching up to see the pained spot. When I pulled my hand back I saw crimson blood dripping down my fingers. Whipping it away I continued to struggle with the binds.

"Neteyam!" my head snapped to the side smiling brightly when Neteyam rushed up to us. 

"Hey baby brother, need some help?" Neteyam asked with a wide grin cutting Tsireya free. 

"Shut up come on. Cut us loose," Loak huffed. Neteyam paused briefly seeing the cut on my forehead.

"Always getting hurt," he said in a teasing scolding tone. I smiled as he cut me loose hugging him tightly.

"Man I love you," I huffed.

"It's ok," Neteyam said giving me a quick squeeze before moving on to Tuk. When he cut her free he turned to us.

"Get Tuk out of here," he said. I nodded taking Tuk into my arms and rushing to the water. We swam for a bit before breaking the surface. I frowned looking around for my brothers. They should have been here. Before I could fully comprehend my worry it was replaced by a new one. Kiri screamed from the grasp of an ikran as it carried her to the ship. 

"We've got to go back for her," Tuk's words explained my feeling's perfectly.

"Tuk wait," Tsireya called.

"Sully sticks together," Tuk said simply before dipping under the water. Her words were true. Our siblings were still on that ship. I quickly followed after her as we swam back to the deck. Pulling myself from the water I crept along the floor with Tuk and Tsireya. I held my hand out telling the others to halt as a soldier walked past. 

"Tuk your knife," I whispered. She handed over her life and when the coast was clear I rushed forward to where Kiri wa sbeing held.

"Nin," Kiri exclaimed in relief upon seeing us. I smiled quickly cupping her cheek as I passed her. Tsireya jumped the railing holding the cuff taught as I started to cut it. That was however stopped by something slamming into my back. It felt like a foot but I couldn't be sure. My ribs slammed against the railing the knife falling into the water alongside Tsireya. I was instantly winded and as I turned around to see my attacker, I was met with a strike across the face. 

"Nin, Tuk!" Kiri yelled in worry. In my daze, I was cuffed to the railing yet again. Shaking my head I tried to blink through my blurry gaze. That punch really rocked me.

"Nin, nin," Blinking I took a deep breath focusing on Tuk who had also been cuffed beside me.

"I'm fine Tuk. I'm alright," I whispered looking up at Kiri.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I should be asking you that. You look ruff," she chuckled moving her cuffed hands to grasp mine. I hated how she was smiling through the fear.

"We're gonna be ok," I whispered I said looking between her and Tuk. I then turned my gaze to the soilders setting up around us.

"We're gonna be ok," I whispered more to myself.

Aonung swam towards his sister his eyes widening as he climbed up onto the rocks. He couldn't believe the sight in front of him. Wails of despair echoed around him. He was still struggling to grasp it when Jake spoke up.

"Listen to me, listen to me they have our daughters," Aonung's ears flattened at the words he heard.

Aonung pov

They had her. They have Sylwanin. It felt like someone had reached their hand down my throat and squeezed my heart. 

"I'm coming with you," I spoke up as Jake walked by me. He gave me a once-over.

"Alright," he nodded. 

"Aonung," Tsireya called softly begging me not to go with her eyes.

"I have to Tsireya. My heart is her's," I whispered. It was true. I needed to save her, I made a vow. My worry for her consumed me. Filled me with rage for the men who had taken her. My eye's narrowed in determination as I jumped into the water following after Jake. 

I was going to get her back. No matter what. 

============================================================