prologue.

The sun was slowly rising on Awa'atlu, every rays were kissing the clear water where Na'vis were swimming peacefully. Everything here is peaceful, no war, no conflict, no hate, no revenge. Just love, respect, tolerance and peace. But only when Aonung and Rotxo are not bullying the other teenagers here. I can not believe Aonung will become the leader, he is so puerile. But still my friend, not by choice though. Let's say I am tolerating him, and that sometimes he is not so infuriating and quite nice.

"Are you sure Rhena can not come with us to the reef? I hear Rotxo's voice speaking to my mother.

- Just go without her, she needs to rest." My mother answers.

I really wanted to go to the reef, but not with them. When I saw them arriving here, I immediately asked my mom to tell them I was exhausted and needed some rest, and she accepted to make up this terrible lie.

"Fine, thank you madam." I suddenly hear Tsireya's voice.

I widen my eyes when her voice echoes in my ear. I stand up as I see my friends' silhouette walking away. Well, if Tsireya's coming, why not going? It will be less annoying. I take my bow in my hand and put it on my back with some arrows before walking over my mom.

I see my friends starting to walk away, their back facing me. I can feel my mom's confused gaze on me as she sees me ready to leave the house. I turn to her and kiss her cheek.

"Honey? What are you doing? I thought you-

- Bye mom! I will be home before dinner, do not worry." I say with a smile.

I leave the house and head to my friends, I turn my head to my mother one last time and yells to her.

"I love you!" I say.

She simply smiles to me as she rolls her eyes, probably tired of me changing my mind every time. I hold back a laugh before turning back to my friends, I call them.

"Hey!" I yell.

They all turn to me, and when Tsireya sees me, her face lights up. Rotxo smiles as I see Aonung blowing air into his hand and smelling it. He does this every morning before going to swim a little bit, and he always tries to kiss me to say hi.

"Rhea!" Tsireya says in a joyful way.

I walk over her first and hug her before turning to Rotxo, we had our handshake we created together when we were kids, and since then, we still do it. I smile gently as we do our daily handshake and when I turn to Aonung to hug him, he tries to kiss me, for the twentieth time this month. I discreetly roll my eyes in front of Tsireya's amused look.

I dodge his kiss and hug him, I can notice by his body language that he is confused. But not disappointed, because he knows how I feel about all of this, about us.

"When will you finally kiss me?" He whispers in my ear in a fake sad way.

I stifle a laugh, this situation was still very funny. And I was not complaining about him being so flirty with me, I mean, a little bit of attention is not that bad. It is good for the ego.

"When you will have body hair on your chest.

- Na'vis do not have a body hair." He points out.

I nod my head positively with a smirk as I end our hug and ink my gaze in his. He immediately realizes what I meant by this.

"Exactly." I point out.

He rolls his eyes as Rotxo and Tsireya start to laugh and walk away. I hear him sigh before finally having like an awakening. He touches his chest with the end of his fingers and speak up.