50.

I was on the roots, chilling with Neteyam as my head was laying on his shoulder and his hand caressing my thighs as always. I look down at the water, observing the fishes passing by. I couldn't stop thinking of what happened last night, it was magical. I have never felt this way before, and I loved it.

He was perfect, everything was perfect. And the way his words were getting me even more excited. Oh my God. His whimpers and moans just kept echoing in my ears. He was so hot and attractive.

"Tell me more about the forest." I ask.

Because now that I know my father lived with Neteyam's father before, I really wanted to learn more about this environment.

"What do you want to know?" He asks as he looks down at me.

I smile as I look up at him. I want to know everything, I want him to tell me everything he knows about the forest. But there is one thing I was wondering.

"How did you get your Ikran?" I ask.

He chuckles, and I could tell by his eyes that getting an Ikran is not something you forget about. It amaze me how these creatures are huge and their wings are so beautiful.

"He tried to kill me.

- Really?" I ask as I raise my eyebrows in surprise.

He stifles a laugh before nodding his head positively. Damn. Thank God Ilus don't try to kill us when we get them.

"Did you have friends back in the forest?" I ask.

He thinks for a few times, looking up at the sky before sighing and answering me.

"Not really. I mean, we had one. He was like a brother to us." He answers.

He looks back down at me and I am surprised he used the word 'us'. I guess that friend he is talking about was a very close friend to the family and not only to Neteyam.

"Tell me about him." I ask as I look down at the water.

He thinks for a few moments as I lower my head waiting for him to answer me. I really wanted to know everything about that mysterious friend because he seemed very dear to the family. I remember Kirri naming Blue Widow after a friend she had back in the forest, maybe it is him. I am curious.

"His name is Spider. He is a human. Not a Na'vi but my father raised him like he raised us."

I see him nervously biting his lip and I wonder what this friend has become. I guess he probably is smaller than us, more tiny. I wonder how he breathes here since he is a human and not one of us.

"We always used to hang out together, like a family. And the night the Avatars came back and attacked my siblings and Spider, they disappeared with him. After that, we left the forest." He says sadly.

Oh. I guess Avatars are like demons in Na'vis body. Jake was an Avatar before. But now, Eywa gave him the chance to be one of us. But I wonder what is this friend doing now with the Avatars.

"They... Kidnapped him? I ask.

- Yeah. I guess they are holding him hostage." He answers.

That makes sense. Maybe they held him hostage thinking the Sullys would get Spider back, but they didn't. And I wonder why.

"Why didn't you save him? I ask curious.

- Too dangerous." He answers.

I wonder what these Avatars look like. I have heard about them and people say they look like us. Exactly like us. Just different clothes and different mindset.