30.

We were both in the middle of this palm tree jungle. I make him let go of my wrist and step back. He notices it and frowns. He tilts his head and takes a step forward. Talking to him was the last thing I wanted to do. I don't know if I should run away or let him speak.

I think I should run away. But I shouldn't at the same time. I shouldn't be avoiding him, I should face him and talk to him too but I can't. It's physically and mentally impossible because if I do, if I listen to him talking about that night, I won't be able to hold back. I have to contain myself, although it's hard.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asks with a frown.

Because we should've never kissed. It was a huge mistake. And it's my fault, I shouldn't have told you to do this stupid thing that is currently creating problems between us. It's forbidden, and I know he is aware of it, but he doesn't seem to care that much.

"I am not avoiding you. I say.

- Of course you are. I don't see you at the roots anymore." He says somewhat mad.

I can understand that he is mad. I would be mad too. I am mad actually. Very very angry. At myself. I am angry at myself because this kiss was the stupidest idea I have ever had. But at the same time, it was the best choice I have ever made, and I can't deny this.

"What happened? Did I say something wrong? Is there somewhere I shouldn't have touch you? Talk to me Rhea please..." He says worried.

Stop he is so cute and caring. If he keeps being so kind to me I will just fold again and again, I don't care if it's forbidden or not. He didn't say anything wrong, he said everything I was dreaming of. Every words that came out of his mouth were a blessing. And I wish I could hear them again and again.

And there wasn't somewhere he shouldn't have touch me. He was awesome that night. I actually think he should've touch me more, because I was craving for his hands on my body, and I still am. He was just perfect.

"It's not you Neteyam... It's me.

- You? Explain to me. I want to know." He says as he approaches me.

I don't deserve him. I truly don't deserve such an awesome man like him. He had so many girls on their knees for him, and he still chose me among all of them. He could've kissed any girl he wanted that night, but he chose to kiss me, to rests his hands on my body, mine. And I still don't know why.

"We shouldn't be doing this... It's forbidden. What if someone finds out?" I ask.

He suddenly has a sad air on his face. And I was being honest. It's prohibited. He approaches me a little closer and speaks up in a whisper.

"Do you regret, Rhea?" He asks.

No. I don't regret this at all. It is the best thing I have made for myself for a long time. I wish I could do it again. Again and again. This was the best night of my life, I wish I could go back to it so no Neteyam, I don't regret anything, on the contrary.

"No..." I whisper.

I lower my head, I can't look at him in the eyes anymore. It's way too tempting. I can feel him getting closer, he slides his fingers on my chin and make me lift my head up at him, I ink my gaze in his again.

"Then tell me what's the problem because my mouth hasn't shut up about you since you kissed it." He whispers in his raspy voice.

God. I am going to fold, again. The way he uses his words. He knows how to talk to women. He is trapping me, trapping me in his arms. Every time I take a step back, he takes one step forward and I am taking three steps forward too, running to him. He is bewitching me, his lips are bewitched. Because craving them when I shouldn't should be criminal.