03.

The sully family were getting home together, Lo'ak was carrying his little sister Tuk in his arms as Neteyam was walking next to his mother and Kirri next to her brother Lo'ak playing with Tuk.

"Tuk stop moving everywhere or else you walk. Lo'ak says.

- No I want to stay with you!" She says wrapping her arms around his neck.

Kirri starts to giggle as Tuk sticks out her tongue to her. The little girl starts to speak much louder so her whole family can hear her.

"A girl accepted to share her water with me tonight! Her name's Rhea. She says, and when her voice echoed in her family's ears, her words immediately held her brother's attention.

- That's wonderful Tuk! Her father says.

- I told you you would make some friends." Neytiri says as she turns to her daughter and caresses her hair.

Tuk smiles back as she sees Neteyam approaching her. He looked determined to know something.

"What's her name again? He asks.

- Rhea. She is quite tall, almost at Lo'ak's height. She has beautiful goddess braids and she also has tattoos on her arms." Tuk says.

When they arrive at their hut, Lo'ak puts his sister down and she starts running in the house. Kirri helps her mother to prepare the hut for tonight. Lo'ak gives more information about this girl to his brother.

"She hangs out a lot with Aonung, Tsireya and Rotxo. Why are you asking? Do you know her?" He asks.

His brother seemed completely confused and surprised that Lo'ak had the opportunity to talk with Rhea. Why would he have the opportunity to talk to her and not Neteyam? He thought it was unfair because Lo'ak does not care about her but Neteyam... She intrigues him so much. It should have been him talking to her this night.

He simply shakes off all this thoughts and wave off at his brother.

"No I don't know her. Let's just go to sleep." He says.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The sun was rising in Awa'atlu, the sun rays were kissing the beautiful ocean like every other morning. I wake up and stretch my arms and back. I realize my mother is not here, she is probably with her friends on the beach. I stand up and walk over the table, I grab a coconut filled with water and take a sip. The cold water starts flowing in my throat. I grab a fruit and take a bite to have a bit of energy before leaving the house.

When I was a kid, my mother used to never let me leave before eating something. But now she does not care anymore because she knows I eat in the morning. I then leave the house and walk over the beach hoping to find my friends there, and yes indeed, I find them.

But they are not alone, they're with the newcomers. I frown and walk over them, I recognize Lo'ak and Tuk. The little girl seemed bored, and it looks like they are teaching them how to breathe to swim. But I am not sure. I wave at my friends and Rotxo recognize me, a smile lights up his face.

"Look who's here!" He says.

I walk over him and we do our daily handshake, I turn to Aonung and Tsireya and smile at them. I meet Lo'ak and Tuk's gaze and I simply wave at them.

"What are you guys doing?

- Teaching them how to breathe so they can learn how to swim." Tsireya answers.