61.

We were all on our direhorses straddling towards the cave they found yesterday. My direhorse was walking right next to Neteyam's and we were just talking together as we kept watching around to make sure there was no Avatar in the surroundings.

"I can not believe you will have your own Ikran! It is amazing Rhea." Neteyam says proudly.

I am so happy to see that he seems proud of me. It's so warming and comforting. Jake turns to me with a huge proud smile as he speaks up.

"Believe me, getting an Ikran is more difficult than you might think.

- Yeah I remember how you almost got killed by it." Neytiri answers with a chuckle as she looks at her husband.

I can picture Jake trying to fight a huge creature that is literally twice his height. But he managed to get one easily. So I will. I hope.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine and easy." Neteyam says as he turns to me.

I believe and trust him. If he says it is going to be fine and easy then it will be fine and easy. I just need to be stronger than the Ikran. And I wonder how am I supposed to be stronger than an Ikran when that creature is literally ten times stronger than me. I guess I just have to neutralize it. And maybe I should just stop overthinking about this.

One of the warrior tells us we are at the cave. I straighten up more to have a better look. All I could see was trees in front of me. We suddenly arrive at the edge of a cliff. I widen my eyes as I realize we are a few inches from falling. I immediately make my direhorse tilts back in surprise. I look back one last time and there was nothing. Just a white endless fog. I raise my eyebrows before looking back at the Sullys.

"You almost died Rhea. Neytiri sighs with a chuckle.

- Yeah sorry. I have to be more careful, sorry." I say as I awkwardly press my lips together.

I look at the warriors that were glaring at me. They're three and I feel like they do not really like me. Or maybe they just don't have an opinion on me. I mean I just met them this morning so obviously they are still building their opinion about me. And so do I. There was a girl with very short hair only in the middle of her scalp. She had very thin eyes and she was quite muscular. I could tell she was strong but probably not very flexible and agile.

There was a little man. I don't know what he is doing here to be honest. He is very tiny and skinny with straight hair, he had a gap between his front teeth. Probably not a warrior but just someone very smart and strategic we obviously needed. And then there was this very intimidating man, with huge arms and huge hands that were probably the size of my head. He looked scary. Very scary. But he smiles at me.

"We arrived!" He says joyful with the most tender smile I have ever seen.

And I could tell he was the kind of man that looked scary but was actually like a teddy bear. I smile back at him in an embarrassed way as I look behind their silhouette and see a cave behind a waterfall. Well, they were hiding perfectly. I know why they took one week to find their hiding place now.

"Do you think they are here?" I whisper.

They simply shrugs, I turn to the Sullys and see them shrugging as well. I sigh before getting down from the direhorse. And they all do. I keep watching the cave as I reach behind me.

"Monocular please Jake." I ask politely.

I feel him giving me something. And I expect to have a wooden monocular with a blurry and shitty vision but instead I have a huge black thing between my hands. I frown before looking at Jake in a confused way.

"What the hell is that? I ask with a frown.

- Binoculars. Better than monoculars." He says with a proud smile.