44.

My back was laying against a tree as my hand rested on Neteyam's shoulder. His hand was caressing my thigh as we were talking about everything and anything. I love how we could talk about the most stupid thing but still be interested. I honestly love everything about Neteyam, he is amazing. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I truly do.

"I was jealous, this morning." He whispers.

I smile as I look up at him, his yellow eyes meet my blue eyes. It's funny how he finally admit it even though he denied it just this morning. It's cute.

"I know you were." I chuckle.

He stifles a laugh. I love how embarrassed he is. It's so adorable. Really. He bites his lip, trying to find the words as he start fidgeting with his fingers in an anxious way, causing his hand to stop caressing my thigh and I hated the feeling of emptiness on my thigh. Put your hand back there forest boy.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

I frown as I slide my hand on his chin and make him look at me, I ink my gaze in his and I could tell this made him fold, again.

"No, don't be sorry. It's cute." I say as I tilt my head to the side.

I look down at his lips as I slide my hand on his and put it back on my thigh because I was already missing the feeling of his fingers caressing my skin. It was so comforting and attractive.

"I love desperate and jealous men." I say with a smirk.

He rolls his eyes before stifling a laugh as he tilts his head back and look away. His hand lets go of my thigh. What a cunt, really.

"I hate you." He lies.

He is such a terrible liar. I love it. I love how he can't hide anything from me. I love how he is probably the most terrible liar I have ever met in my life, and I have met a lot of dirty little liars.

"You love me too much to hate me." I whisper.

His ears lifts up and I could tell that what I just said was true. I smile as I get on my knees and get on his lap, he looks at me, surprised as I wrap my hands around his neck, my fingers running through his thin braids. His arms instinctively wraps around my waist. I ink my gaze in his and speak up.

"Say it." I say as I look down at him.

I look down at his lips. I wanted him to say it. I wanted to hear it coming from his mouth like a terrible secret he has been trying to hide for so long. I need and want to hear it, it's a need. Because I do love him, but I don't want to rush things, maybe he isn't ready to say it. Maybe he doesn't even love me like I do. I just want to make sure we are on the same wavelength. If he says it, I'll say it back.

I love him. More than anything in this world. He is the man who keeps me alive and the person I wake up for every goddamn morning. And I am so scared, maybe he doesn't love me back like I'd want him to. Maybe he isn't as obsessed as he pretends to be. I see his eyes looking down at my lips, craving them again. But I won't let him kiss them until he says it out loud.

I tilt my head to the side as I look back at his eyes. The fact is I'd like him to kiss me and I don't want to wait until he says it. And maybe I am overthinking, maybe I shouldn't be asking myself if he loves me like I'd like him to. Maybe I should just say it first.

"I love you." I whisper.

And it was like a relief. I felt a non-painful weight leaving my back and I think my heart is now beating way too fast. He raises his eyebrows in surprise as I see his ears lifting up. He grins gently before whispering.

"You do?" He asks again, trying to make sure.

Of course I do. Wasn't it obvious? He is my first love and I want him to be my last. I chuckle before speaking up in a whisper.

"Yes, Neteyam I-"

He doesn't let me finish and tenderly grab my neck between his hand and approach his face to mine. He smashes my lips against his and his hand placement on my neck was giving me so much butterflies. I was already so breathless, fuck. He presses his body against mine as I was gently tilting back. I want him. I want him so fucking bad. Words can't even explain.

I moan between a few kisses. And everything was so intense, I love it. His hand that was laying on my waist lifts up to my hair as he starts running his fingers through my curly hair and God, I love that feeling. Everything feels so unreal. I must be dreaming because there is no damn way I just confessed my love first to Neteyam.

I can feel him smiling against my lips and I know what I just said was satisfying him. He was clearly pleased and proud. And I am happy he feels like this because that's the reaction I was hoping for.

I love you are three simple words with such a deep meaning. And the only thing I wanted now was to hear it coming from his lips. Because I know damn well I am not the only one feeling the same now that he is kissing me. I was breathing heavily and every time his lips were moving against mine, I could feel a dozens more of butterflies flying down my stomach. It was so painful, but so pleasing at the same time. He slightly tilts his head back and whispers a few words.

"I love you too Rhea..." He whispers.

I widen my eyes, my heart skips a beat and I feel like I am dreaming. He said it, he feels the same, and these words were such a relief. I want to hear him say it again and again until I am sick of it. The hand that was on my neck starts lowering down, caressing my body down my waist. He looks up at my eyes and inks his gaze in mine before whispering a few words in a tender tone.

"I love every fucking pieces of you..." He says in a heavy breath.

I simply grin before cupping his face with my both hands and kissing him again. It felt so unreal. In my whole life, I would have never thought I would confess my love to someone, but it happened. And I am so glad Neteyam is the one I confessed to. I love him. I love his smile. I love his hands, I love his voice, I love how he treats me and I just love loving this man. He completes me.

"I thought you'd never say it..." He whispers with a smile against my lips.

I stifle a laugh as I kiss him again. And I also thought I would never tell him, but I think even though we didn't say it to each other, we knew. And there was no need to express it with words. And surprisingly, I was the first one to confess it.

"I'd do and say anything for you." I whisper back.

And it was true. I would do anything for him. I would die for Neteyam, and I would kill for him. I am so damn desperate and I hate it. I hate being on my knees for men, for Neteyam. In my whole life, I have never begged a man to do anything for me, but Neteyam. I would do anything for Neteyam. I would give anything for him to love me like I love him.

"You're so down bad." He whispers.

I stifle a laugh as he slides his fingers on my chin, yes. I am so down bad for you Neteyam but I certainly won't show it to you.

"No.

- Liar." He answers back in a second.

I giggle. Yeah, I am a liar. I lied here. He stifles a laugh before speaking up again.

"You are such a terrible liar and-

- Shut up." I cut him off.

I press my lips against his again, making him tilt back a little. His hands rests on my cheek and it's funny how his hands are the same size as my cheeks. Neteyam is my person. He is mine and I am his. He is the one I want to explore the world with, the one I want to love until death. And I hate and love how he got me obsessed with him in just a few weeks. It's been one month since we kissed for the first time but it feels like it's been a year already. It feels like I have been knowing Neteyam my whole life.

author's note
rhea is so gf material fr

very short chapter but their first 'i love you'!!

i love how rhea is the first one to confess her love to him, because she tends to be a very cold person and she doesn't really show affection to people she loves because she is scared to open herself to people. but she isn't scared to open herself to Neteyam ;)

what do you think of that chapter?

don't forget to leave a vote if you enjoyed<3

xo

𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | neteyam x ocOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara