71.

"I said that your father died stabbed in the heart." He repeats again.

Yes. He said that. But didn't really said that. He said something that caught my attention. I exhale heavily before tilting my head to the side and speaking up.

"No... You said he has been stabbed with... With a dagger." I repeat.

Tarsem presses his lips together, keeping quiet. And his silence is simply confirming what I thought. I blink a few times as my face starts to get more serious. My heart beating so fast, ready to escape my ribcage.

"They said they didn't know with what weapon he has been stabbed, but you know?" I ask as I squint my eyes to the side.

I immediately stand up, stepping back. I slide my hand on my dagger, ready to use it if I feel the need to. Tarsem stands up and starts walking over me. He speaks up.

"No I just made a supposition!

- Liar." I retort.

He tilts his head to the side with a eye squint and I realize everything is wrong. I realize I have fallen for a lie. Everything is becoming clear. And I couldn't believe it. I take a deep breath before speaking up again.

"How do you know?

- I don't! I told you Rhea, I just supposed." He tries to convince me.

He tries to touch me but I step back and take my dagger in my hand, threatening him. And who would have thought I would end up threatening my uncle with a weapon? The only family I have left? But even family can stab you in the back and betray you.

"Liar!" I shout.

I clench my jaw and raise my eyebrows with widened eyes as I get closer, I put my dagger against his chin and make him lift his head, he looks down at me. And his gaze. It is full of hatred, madness. And I realize everything. I blink a few times as my vision gets blurry. No, no this can't be. Not him. Not Tarsem.

I couldn't believe it. I bite my lip trying not to cry. I thought I could trust him. He welcomed me here with opened arms and still managed to betray me. To hide the truth from me. My fists are clenched and I don't know what is keeping my from stabbing him in the heart like he did to my father.

"You murderer..." I whisper.

And his emotion scarily changes. Going from sad to angry. He clenches his jaw before tilting his head to the side with a dark gaze, and I don't recognize him anymore. And I am sick of always getting betrayed.

"Fine. I thought I could keep this secret hidden from you, but you are way too insightful. Just like your father. He whispers.

- Why did you do that?" I ask.

Because that is what I am truly wondering. Why killing a brother? For what reason? Revenge? Quarrels? Jealousy? What can make you murder your own blood? This is a shame. I feel sorry for him. He took my father's life and managed to live with this burden on his back until now. He is a monster. And I thought I couldn't meet someone worse than Aonung, but I just did.

"To become Olo'eyktan. Of course. Until Jake Sully came to ruin my plans. But it doesn't matter anymore. I have what I want now." He says.

He disgusts me. I want to kill him, to murder him, to stab him in the heart until I empty his body of blood. I want him to understand my anger and my hatred. Who can I trust when even my own family is betraying me? Who on Pandora can I trust?

"I really hoped I wouldn't have to do this Rhea, but you are becoming way too powerful, jeopardizing my title as leader." He says.

He suddenly slides his hand on his dagger that was near his chest, but as soon as he grabs it, I slide my hand on his waist where another knife was, I take it between my fingers and as soon as he lifts his hand to the sky to harm me, I slice his hand in two with the dagger. The hand falls on the ground with the dagger that mutilates my cheek.