60.

Neteyam just got back from the reconnaissance trip, every morning I was just sitting on a branch waiting for them to come back, and when I see Ikrans flying towards the village, I know it's them. I climb down the tree and look up as I see the Ikrans landing on the grass. I smile as I walk over Neteyam and Neytiri while Jake is talking with one of the warrior.

"Have you find anything?" I ask curiously.

Neytiri walks over me with a smile before nodding. A smile starts to appear on my face. Yes. They found something. I do not care if it is just a little detail, they still found something. And I am so happy.

"We found were they are hiding. They sleep in a cave near the mountains. Neteyam answers as he walks over me.

- Did you see them? I ask.

- No. There was just beds and weapons so we guess it's them." Neytiri says as she pets her Ikran.

Okay. That was a great start. I smile at them as I see Jake walking over us as the other warriors starts walking over Tarsem to give him an update of this reconnaissance trip that went quite well.

"How are you doing kid? He asks with a smile.

- Doing great." I simply answer as I smile back at him.

I love all of their headpiece. It adds something on them. I really wish I could have one because that looks so damn cool.

"So, can you ride a direhorse now? Jake asks.

- Yeah. It's like riding an Ilu. So it is easy. I answer, and I love how he is interested in how I manage to integrate here.

- And can you climb? He asks again.

- Not as perfect as you but I am getting comfortable." I answer with a smile.

I look at Neteyam very quickly. We are actually trying to climb every day together so I can practice and I am slowly getting faster and stronger. I look back at Jake and meet his proud gaze as I can see Neytiri slowly smiling from the corner of my eye.

"You'll become a great warrior. Just like your father.

- That is only because I have a great teacher." I answer with a chuckle as I look at Neteyam.

Jake turns to Neteyam before smiling at him. He looks up at his father, he shyly smiles at him as Jake lays his hand on his son's hair in a proud way.

"I am proud of you son." He whispers.

Neteyam simply smiles at him before I see Jake starting to walk away with the other warriors to update Tarsem. Neytiri looks at her son before resting her hand on his shoulder, Neteyam looks at her and smiles. She slowly walks away with her husband, Neteyam's gaze follow them disappearing before he turns to me with a huge grin.

"I thought we would never find where they are hiding. He admits.

- But you did. I am proud of you." I answer with a smile.

I hug him, he wraps his hands around my waist. It was almost nothing but such a huge thing at the same time. It was one step forward. And every details that could help us is well welcomed. But I still feel kind of useless in all of this. I really want to go with them but I have to wait for Tarsem's green light.

I gently kiss his cheek before tilting back. I meet his gaze and I could tell he was also proud of him. He slides his hand on his forehead before taking off his headpiece. He licks his lips before speaking up in an exhausted sigh.

"What did you do this morning?

- Practiced climbing and hunted a little bit." I answer as I tilt my head to the side.