08.

The next day, I woke up very early to prepare the Ilus for the next lesson. Tsireya told me that this is what we're going to teach them today, and I just know this is going to be fun. I didn't have time to talk to Aonung, so I hope I will be able to catch him when he arrives. Tuk was with me, helping me feeding the Ilus.

"Is it a girl or a boy?" She asks.

I rotate to the Ilu she was talking about, and it was the younger one.

"Boy, do you want to feed him?" I ask as I hand her the bucket full of fishes.

She smiles and nods before running in the water towards me in an excited way. She dives her hand in the bucket and take a fish before turning back to the Ilu. As the animal sees the fish, he gets all excited as if we didn't feed him for a century. Tuk throws the fish at him and the Ilu catches it before clucking. I smile as Tuk starts petting the Ilu.

"When I will be old enough, I want you to be the one to teach me how to ride Ilus." She says as she plays with the animal.

I walk over her and caresses her hair before answering her with a tender smile.

"I promise." I whisper.

We continue feeding the other Ilus while talking about fishes, she keeps telling me how much she would love to go to the reef, and I keep telling her I would love to take her there but that she is still too young and I don't want to take her there without her parent's approval.

"When will I be able to see your Ilu? She asks.

- She is playing further in the sea, I'll introduce you to her when I will have the opportunity." I say.

She nods positively before taking another fish in the bucket and feeding another Ilu. I suddenly see Aonung and Tsireya riding their Ilus in the distance. Well, perfect time to talk to Aonung before all the Sully comes. He approaches us, immediately Tuk runs over Tsireya and jumps in her arms. I take advantage of the fact that she left to call Aonung.

"Hey Aonung!" I yell at him.

He turns to me and smiles. He dives in the water, ending his bond with his Ilu before walking over me. I feed the Ilu in front of him and speak up as I notice him being close enough to hear me. I don't know how he will take it but I just hope he won't make a scenery like he did yesterday after the swim lesson.

"I decided I will be partners with Neteyam today." I say.

He stays silent. I look up at him and meets his gaze. I immediately notices he looks annoyed and really didn't want me to go with Neteyam, but I don't care about what he thinks, me and Neteyam have already planned to be partners, he will have to go with Kirri this time.

"What? No, I refuse.

- I wasn't asking for your opinion." I say as I feed another Ilu.

He sighs and I can tell he really didn't want me to be with Neteyam today, and I don't think he even realized he will be with Kirri.

"You said you wouldn't choose him over me.

- I know and I didn't. I am choosing him over Kirri, not him over you so stop being a child.

- Oh God no... I will be with the weird quiet girl?" He widens his eyes.

I nod positively and turn to him as I let the bucket float on the water. He turns his back before swearing and smashing his hand against the water like a little a kid throwing a tantrum.

"Please! Rhea please not this... You know I love you right? He turns back to me and get on his knees.

- Am I supposed to care?" I raise an eyebrow.