68.

I was with Tarsem in the hut, Tsireya went out with Lo'ak so me and my uncle were all alone in the house. And maybe it is the perfect time to talk about what Neytiri told me the other day.

"Tarsem? I whisper.

- Yeah?" He answers as he stands up.

I bite my inner cheek nervously. I do not know how to say that honesty. It is delicate. Maybe Neytiri lied to me and there is no prophecy and maybe Tarsem is going to think I am crazy. I honestly don't know what to think of all of this, but I have to tell him, I can not keep quiet about it.

"Neytiri told me about a prophecy... About a hybrid."

He widens his eyes before turning to me and meeting my gaze. Oh. So this is true. There is really a prophecy and I am not crazy and maybe I really am the hybrid the prophecy is talking about. I honestly don't know but I guess Tarsem will tell me more about it.

"She did what?" He says angry.

Oh. Fuck. He seems mad. Maybe I wasn't supposed to know the prophecy. But I found out about it anyway and there is no turning back now. It's not Neytiri's fault, she probably didn't know she wasn't supposed to tell me. But honestly I don't want to worry about the fact that she maybe wasn't supposed to tell me, I just want to know that goddamn prophecy.

"Tarsem... What is the prophecy?

- What did she tell you?" Tarsem ignores my question.

I stand up. I don't know how to say that. Neytiri said that I was the hybrid the prophecy was talking about. And maybe I really am. Or maybe I am not and Tarsem is going to think I am insane. I press my lips together in an awkward way before scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"She... She said I was maybe the hybrid... The hybrid the prophecy talks about.

- You're just Toruk Makto, why would you..." He frowns but doesn't finish his sentence.

His face softens. He blinks a few times as if he just had an awakening. And I honestly don't know what is going on. The only thing I want to know right now is what is the prophecy. He exhales heavily before widening his eyes, he looks down avoiding my gaze, thinking for a few moments. Tarsem stutters a few words before looking back at me.

"Rhea... Rhea, did you ride a Thanator? Are you Palulukan Makto?" He asks as he steps closer.

He brutally lays his hands on my shoulder, shaking me slightly. I frown, confused and frightened. He keeps shaking me, begging me to answer him and I honestly don't know what the hell is going on. I am so scared and stressed. I free myself from his grip and speak up.

"No! I didn't ride a thanator. I only touched one. I answer.

- You touched one?! Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me the prophecy talks about you!" He asks mad.

I widen my eyes. Tarsem never ever talked to me in this tone and he is scaring me. I tilt my head to the side. He is talking none sense. I don't like this. This scary, stressful and mysterious atmosphere. I don't like this at all. I just touched a thanator. It doesn't mean anything. That thing could've ripped my hand but it didn't, maybe just because it liked me. And now Neytiri tells me I am the chosen one.

I don't want to be the chosen one. Of course I want to save the forest, but being the chosen one? That doesn't mean anything. All of this is out of mind. I am just a parentless girl, I am fucking seventeen, I am not supposed to be the chosen one. Neytiri should be. Jake too. Tarsem too. Not me. I am just a normal girl, what's so different about me? I clench my jaw before speaking up.

"I wanted to tell you! But then this girl Ninat died and... And how did you want me to tell you? I don't even know that goddamn prophecy." I almost shout.