32.

Me and Neteyam were sitting on a rock in the middle of the sea, my head was laying on his shoulder as I was observing the water crushing against the rock we were sitting on. I love how Neteyam and I can stay quiet for a while and not feel awkward because no one is talking, we are just enjoying each other's presence.

It's been one week since him and I kissed again under the palm trees, and ever since, we have been spending our days together. It's like I am drawn to him and he is drawn to me, like magnets.

"Neteyam? I whisper.

- Mhm?" He answers as I feel his head turning to me.

I lift my head to meet his eyes, there was a lot of things I was wondering about our campfire and our midnight Ilu ride, and I think it is the perfect time to ask him about.

"I was wondering, the campfire wasn't a date, right?" I ask.

He frowns as he smirks and stifles a laugh. I really just wanted to make sure we went there together as friends and not as friends who flirts, because to me, at that time, we were only friends.

"No, but the Ilu ride was a date." He says.

I raise my eyebrows. Well, I also considered it as a date since that's the night we really got closer and I think that's when I realized Neteyam and I weren't friends anymore.

"Yeah?" I ask again with a grin.

He rolls his eyes, probably sick of me teasing him. But I love teasing him because I know it always ends good. Especially with Neteyam. And he is always so receptive, I love it.

"Yeah, because that's the night I realized I wanted you in a romantic way.

- Did you?" I say surprise.

Well, I wasn't really surprised, I noticed it. He inks his gaze in mine and stays silent before nodding his head positively.

"Cute." I whisper.

And it was true. I find it cute. Neteyam is the cutest guy I have ever met. And everything he does he always so cute. I like him so much. He smiles back as he licks his bottom lip, and I realize he doesn't have the wound anymore. I look back up at his eyes and meet his gaze again, giving him doe eyes.

He immediately squints his eyes as he sighs. Neteyam tilts his head as he smirks and speaks up.

"You really have to stop looking at me like that." He says in a raspy voice.

I frown. I really do not know what he is talking about. I mean, I also could ask him to stop inking his glowing yellow eyes in mine because it's always so stressful and distracting.

"And how do I look at you?" I ask as I raise my eyebrows.

He smiles before sliding his hand on my chin, God. I love when he touches my face, it always makes me feel so good. But I love it more when he touches my body. And I can't stop thinking of his hand caressing my thigh the night he kissed me for the first time. His hands on my hair, on my waist, him whimpering my name. My name in his mouth was a blessing to my ears.

"You know damn well what you are doing." He says as he raises his eyebrows.

Well, now I know what he is talking about, and I will do this more often now that I know it's distracting him.

"No I don't know. I act ignorant.

- That's distracting Rhea, in so many ways." He whispers.